12

You and Soap sit there for a while just holding each other. No one said a word scared to ruin the moment. You don't know what came over you removing your mask and then kissing him. His words yesterday at the camp, the way he held you to make sure you're warm and safe, He didn't push any boundaries always gave you the time you needed. You dont know how to express your feelings with words, it was never easy trying to find words for the emotions surrounding your heart. 

Soap knew, he was grateful for every piece of affection he gets even if it's just sitting next to you on the couch. His larger hand stroking through your hair leaving little kisses over your face. "Look at me" He whispers. Your eyes found his a smile forming on your face. "Thank you for showing me your face" A kiss placed on the tip of your nose. Today was special to him something he couldn't forget that easily. Johnny put on a few movies holding you close, you fell asleep after a while cuddling on to his chest. 

---------------------

You found yourself in your bed, your mask was off sitting next to your bed. As your hands find their way to your face rubbing the sleep off your eyes you get a quick look at the clock. 
"07:00am already fuck" You get up quickly getting into the shower and putting on a pair of Jeans and a Hoodie, The mask following last. On your way to the rec room you run into a large figure. 
"Ghost? you're back" Your eyes met his. "Watch where you're going Reaper" He sounded annoyed rolling his eyes, following you to the rec room. "Are you hungry?" 

"No" He sat down on the couch leaning back. "Where is Johnny?"

"Probably still asleep it was a long night yesterday" You make some toasts putting them on three plates handing Ghost one. "How did the mission go?" You tried to be friendly to him, not wanting to stick with arguments while being so close to Soap. "Unsuccessful, We lost the intel and all tracks." he looked at the plate. "Thank you" His steps bought him to the door the plate in his hand. "Don't worry about the mission too much Ghost, you still did a good job. Glad you're back" His eyes fell on your slightly confused and disgusted by your kindness, He left the room completely leaving you alone. 

The food felt like heaven, giving your body the needed energy. After placing the plate in the sink you leave the room again, making your way to the Gym. Before you could pick up any weight and start the training Ghost walked in. "Y/n in prices office, it's important". 

"Fine" You follow Ghost close by walking into the office. 

"Y/n good that you're here" Soap already seated in front of price's desk listening to what he has to say. "I was informed by laswell that we have some police officer in Al-Mazrah apparently working with the cartel smuggling weapons and preparing an attack on one of our bases down there. Soap you and Reaper go down undercover. You two will arrest the cops and give us information. Ghost you will stay here for now." You look over at Ghost meeting his glance. "your flight will be at 19:00pm, you will be provided with clothes and gear down at our base. Soap you are in charge on this mission. Dismissed." 

------------

The flight was calm you gave Soap one of your spare balaclava as a cover his eyes trailing over your body. Hes sitting opposite to you pushing his hips slightly forwards. Moving his arms up stretching. The happy trail running down onto his pants get slightly exposed from his shirt moving up. 

You looked at him not even caring to hide it, His blue eyes tracing to find any expression in yours. "Are you trying to tease me Johnny" The plane comes to a stop, he stands up slowly walking over to you. His index and middle finger finding their way under your chin pushing your head up to look at him. "i'll leave that for you to find out, besides" His head close to yours. "you look adorable starring at me like that" His voice quiet whispering in your ear. A hot flush overcoming your face. He pulled his head back slightly your head only inches from his. He gives you a quick kiss through the fabric. 

You started to feel slight pulsation in your core, unable to catch a word. A chuckle leaving him as he started his way out of the plane, you start following shaking the feeling in your body of quickly as you see a taller woman stand outside greeting Johnny. "ahh Reaper it's a pleasure to meet you my name is Captain Henderson" Her voice was sweet, a smile rounding up her beautiful face.  You nod waiting for her to continue talking. 

"Follow me please" Both you and Soap follow her quietly, she opened a door to a smaller office. "Let's get straight to the plan" She sat down placing files on the desk. "you two will be given a flat further away from here in city central. The Police station is only about a click away from you. the sooner we get the intel and arrest the cops the sooner you're out of here again." 

"By all respect ma'am why can't we stay here?" You speak up. 

"It is not safe enough, if anyone sees you two leave the city to come here it will turn dark quite fast. Anything needed is in the flat." She gave you and Soap the key, the location and the files with the policemen information. You walked outside to the car provided to the both of you. It looked like it worked its best days already. 

Soap sits on the driver seats starting the car. After both of you got comfortable he started driving. "Are you nervous?" He asked his eyes on the street. "A little bit. It's my first time doing an undercover job like this." His hand laid down on your thigh squeezing it slightly. "We'll be okay, after all we have the base close to us, they can step in if anything happens." a smile formed on your lips. Your hand resting on his grabbing his fingers slightly. "What is the plan sergeant?" 

"Let's get to the flat, get changed and have a look in the files. I hope they already have an address, would make our job a lot easier." 

____________________

Word count: 1098