Pt:22: the animal.

HIIIIIII...
I just went through my old chapters and theyre Corny as shit.

That afternoon author pov..

As y/n laid on her bed thinking to herself about the events that have taken place up into now since she's been there..when she heard a sudden commotion outside her room. She sighed softly and with one quick motion she swung her feet that were covered from the cold hardwood floor with fuzzy socks instead, standing up and pulling her shirt down and walking to her door, swinging it open and heading towards the sound of commotion which was downstairs, she quietly stepped down the slightly creepy steps, and what she saw...made her gasp softly..Her eyes went wide as they laid on a clearly pissed off jimin and a not so pissed off sooyoung. "I just wanted to check on things jimin chill~" sooyoung stated as she leaned against a nearby wall, crossing one leg over the other and slightly twirling her hair counter clockwise."why the FUCK WOULD YOU COME UNANNOUNCED" jimin yelled angrily causing little y/n jump slightly. Jimin's head turned slowly as he locked eyes with y/n. "Why are you here huh?" He asked her in a low voice as he inched closer to the little lady in the corner, curiosity mixed with fear plastered all over her face "I heard noise so.. I thought I'd check it out" Y/n moved a bit to get a better view of the smirking woman that was now behind jimin. "Hey little y/nie~" sooyoung said in a fake cute tone as it was clear as day to anyone that she was making an attempt to mock or taunt y/n.. she slowly waved at y/n and giggled as y/n's gaze turned back to jimin "jimin why is this crazy BITCH here and how do you and her know eachother " she yelled out a hit angrily, pointing her index finger over to the female "I don't know her sweetheart I promise" jimin went to grab y/n's hand to hold it but she quickly backed away. Sooyoung stepped forward as a chuckle escaped her lips "why would you think I'd go after such a low pair of men?" She questioned to y/n with her head cocked to the side "jimin sent me to try and take care of them the easy way.." sooyoung but her lip, slowly walking to jimin as she swung her hips from side to side, before wrapping her arms around his neck and looking up at him "this is the only kind of man I actually want.." her eyes were filled with love trying to get the man who was clearly unhappy to look at her. With one swift motion though jimin grabbed a nice chunk of her hair and threw her to the side. Stepping closer to his own lover "y/n, baby it's not what it looks like.." he stared at her with loving eyes, wrapping his arms around y/n's waist securely. Obviously though, she squirmed and kept trying to push him away. "Let GO of me!! She almost fucking killed me!" Y/n screamed in a fit of anger, finally getting out of the strong man's grip before running off to her room in a hurry.."LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YOU FUCKING BITCH" Jimin screams echoed through the house as sooyoung stared up at him "I..I'm sorry you said you'd love me if I did it!" She got onto her knees and began to beg for forgiveness, jimin being himself clearly did not accept and instead, takes a fist full of her hair, dragging her up the stairs as her limp body hit the ground repeatedly, he dragged her all the way to y/n's room and bursted in, throwing sooyoung on the ground harshly "APOLOGIZE." He ordered out as y/n just sat there.. in shock.. unable to move as she looked at the poor girl on the floor. "I'm sorry y/n I should've never done what I did" sooyoung begged on the ground and she rubbed her hands together for forgiveness. All y/n could do is nod, pick up a book from her nightstand, and begin to read. Trying to ignore both people in her room. She feared that if she said anything else, jimin would do worse..

~Jimin pov~
My eyes were filled with rage as I dragged this dirty whore out of my clean baby's room, I took a fistful of her hair and dragged her back down the stairs being sure to hit her head on every step, taking her into a strange room that y/n had never seen.. I tossed this dog in there before going in there myself.. on the walls were any kind of tools, gag balls, a whip, and even a couple tasers.. I was already feeling a heavy amount of anger.. she came at the perfect time otherwise it all would've been unleashed on me sweetheart..my hand brushed over a nice hammer.. "you picked the worst time to be here.." I took the hammer in my left hand and Swung.

~Y/n pov~
I laid in my bed sighing a bit, thinking about the sudden event that took place in my room, did I like it? Yes and no. It was pitiful to see her on the ground like that.. that just shows how awful jimin is so why do I care. I'm just glad it wasn't me who ended up like that.. my thoughts were interrupted by a blood curdling scream.. i bit down on my lip, stood up and slowly closed my door to muffle the loud sounds going on downstairs.. " I'm just gonna stay up here for awhile.. I don't wanna even know.." I mumbled softly, I jumped back into my bed and snuggled into a pillow, closing my eyes in attempt to sleep to drown out the horrible noises that I don't wish to allow my wild imagination take me away..

THIS WAS KINDA DAWG SHIT BUT HEY.. I NEEDED CONTENT.