Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Perfect Addiction Movie Trailer & Poster Reveal

Hi guys! I know you're so excited to receive any updates regarding the Perfect Addiction movie so I come bearing amazing news! If you haven't been on Instagram/Youtube or Twitter lately, I'm excited to reveal to you the official trailer & the poster for the movie!

How hot is that trailer? Like baby DAMN

Perfect Addiction, directed by Castille Landon and starring Ross Butler, Kiana Madeira and Matthew Noszka, will be coming to you on Amazon Prime Video in select countries starting February 2023! I will keep you guys updated on which countries will be able to watch the movie. 

Here's the FULL CAST!

Sienna Lane - Kiana Madeira

Kayden 'The Killer' Williams - Ross Butler

Jax 'Deadbeat' Deneris - Matthew Noszka 

Julian James - Manu Bennett

Beth - Bree Winslow

Brent - Nicholas Duvernay

Evans - Ryan Bown

Cara - Poppy Gilbert

It's an amazing cast and everyone fits their roles so well. I can't wait to share more behind the scenes with you guys :)

Make sure to stay tuned! And if you're looking to re-read Perfect Addiction, or the Perfect series in general, feel free to order the books off of Book Depository, Amazon or wherever books are sold. Perfect Illusion is available as an ebook, whereas Perfect Addiction, Perfect Ruin and Perfect Redemption is/will be available in paperback format. Perfect Addiction has already been released this summer and the prequel, Perfect Ruin, will be released 7th March 2023!

Love, Claudia.