Satisfying and Being Thankful

As Christians we are not always satisfying and grateful. If the Lord blesses you with something minor you might not even stop to say thank you because you don't think it's big enough to be appreciated. That should not be, suppose the Lord wanted to see your respond to the minor things before he blessed you Big! Would you still get that blessing even the blessing like Jabez? I don't think you would, you would have failed that test.

1 Timothy 6:8:- And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9:- But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

The scripture above is saying, that even the food and the little raiment you have is enough to be satisfied with, while it is easy for the rich to be ensnared by their own evil lust and desire.
Open your cupboard today and look into your closet and just begin to thank God for all the things he has blessed you with.
I thankyou Jesus for everything you have done, you're doing and about to do. As Christians we aren't poor, David saith I have never seen righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread and give thanks for what you have.

Be encouraged today.