Train, through the Night

The train drives through the night. Lights are passing by, noises buzzing my feet. The windows reflect the strange shapes of in and out. Torso of reality.

Where I am coming from, where I am heading to is only known by God and me.

Faces of becoming and passing know nothing about the message what was planted in me, not so long ago. I feel like something has been given what is far beyond my body's pain and my concepts.

„What would you do if the Messiah said thank you to you?", this is the question echoing in me. „I wish I had known", would reply the old self. Everything has changed, it is like growing, expanding and being reborn on and on at the same time. I do have responsibility. To share, to offer, humbly and meekly, letting Heaven to work through me, leading a life in what one day God could find a more than temporary shelter in my heart and mind. A home, where we can be together, and to where we can call each and every being in the Universe...

My Father was always serious when He had a joyful heart, and smiling when He felt grief and agony. This was the way how He taught us to balance, finding the tranquility in God's Providence. His face is in front of me, beyond time and space, runaways and coming backs. He entrusted me, even when I never tended to see that. I know, we will meet again, beyond daydreams...

The train is slowing down and speeding up again, swinging, like my life. I try to stay in this track. There is no greater power than love. I need to study and practise, share and teach, unite in mind and body, finding my siblings all around. This way only I can go home, to the bosom of my Parent.