Birthday + I love you

Start from the beginning

I sighed sitting on the couch and continuing with the movie I was watching before Hoseok came. He already went home cause it was 8 pm. And suddenly the bell rang again. I springed up and rushed to the door thinking it's namjoon. But as I opened the door, my hopes crushed down in seconds. There was no one. I guess some naughty kids were just pranking me.

I was about to close the door again, but my eyes fell on the package that laid in front of our door. I looked here and there and picked that up. Again I found a note on it. It was the same kind of sticky note.

"Kim seokjin right? Pick the parcel up and go up to your room. Open it and wear everything it has. Put on a light makeup too. And after everything, at 9:30 pm, come to xxxx park. Don't mind because of who I am. I am willing to surprise you with a surprise"

Jin found it extremely strange but a part of him was ready to fulfill whatever the note had encrypted on it. So yeah, I went up to my room and opened the box. My eyes widened. I put on everything that was inside. And also a little makeup by myself. And apparently this is what I looked like with a tight skinny jeans.

I looked at myself in the mirror and there was only one thing that came to my mind

I looked at myself in the mirror and there was only one thing that came to my mind. ' Worldwide handsome '. I giggled quitely and checked the time. And it's already 9pm. So, I started walking down the part to xxxx park. Once I reached there, I saw a watchman in front of the gate. He himself approached me.

"Kim seokjin?"

"Uhmm, yeah"

"Go as I dedicate. Enter the park and take the first left. Take some steps you'll see a small bridge. Cross it and take the second left. You'll be in your destination"

"Okay, thank you"

I bowed and head off to as the watchman prescribed. First left and after few steps, ahha, there's the bridge. I crossed it and second left, yeah. And I saw a table nicely decorated. My jaw dropped.

And there stood Namjoon

And there stood Namjoon. With all black like me and with his smile. Once he noticed me, he directed me to come. And guess what, I giggled and ran jumping to his arms and hugging him tightly as my whole life depended on him. He pulled out and looked at me with his soft dimple smile.

"Jinnie?"

"Mm"

"You didn't get any problem reaching here, did you?"

"Nope"

I answered cutely as we both giggled.

"Now, I want to say something very serious to you"

He said in a serious tone as he took off my hands from his neck as I waited for him to continue. He holded my both hands and we both stared into each other's eyes looking the whole world in them.

●An pov●

And namjoon started to speak.

"Jin, 4 years back, I didn't knew we will become such a favorable couple. From those 4 years and till today, I have spend some best moments of my life with you. With you, I never felt alone or lonely. You always made me feel special. We do argue sometimes, but it just strengthens our relationship more. I hope you feel the same. On your 27th birthday, I will make you remember this day. I can't wait any longer jin. I need you permanently in my life and I chose to always protect you, make you feel safe, loved and cared. So, Kim Seokjin, another name of beauty, will you like to Marry Me?"

And at last namjoon held a small box in front of jin and as he opened it, jin couldn't hold back more. His tears of happiness stremed down his face seeing a diamond ring. He vigorously nodded his head.

"I WILL MARRY YOU KIM NAMJOON"

He shouted and jumped on him hugging him the freak out. Namjoon got a good hold of him and they shared a kiss, before namjoon made him weae the ring and all these actions getting followed by, namjoon leaving a long forehead kiss on jin's forehead...

_____

Oh my god, why am I crying? Anyways hope you liked it.