Extra III Part 2: Discussion Conference

Start from the beginning

Lan Wangji, "..."

Wei Wuxian, "You know, I've always thought some shy girl did it because she had a secret crush on me."

Lan Wangji, "..."

Wei Wuxian, "I knew it; you had dirty thoughts about me behind your angry façade."

"..." Lan Wangji's voice sounded muffled, "I, back then, I knew I was wrong. Very wrong."

Wei Wuxian suddenly sighed. Looking far away, he said in a lamenting voice, "Yes... how could you? Just like that my..." Midway through, he turned his head and blamefully eyed the culprit. Seeing how low Lan Wangji's head was buried, almost as if he was reflecting upon his mistakes again, Wei Wuxian sighed again, "Well, I'm beyond happy that it was you. Congratulations, Hanguang-Jun, for taking my first kiss that I protected for 20 years!"

Lan Wangji froze, "First kiss?"

Wei Wuxian, "Yeah, or else what did you think?! Am I that loose of a person in your eyes?"

Lan Wangji stared straight at him. Something strange glowed in his eyes. "Then..."

Wei Wuxian, "Then what? Stopping in the middle of the sentence isn't your style."

Lan Wangji's lips moved, "...Why did you not resist?"

Wei Wuxian paused. Why did he not resist, indeed?

Lan Wangji continued, "You... Clearly, you did not know who the person was, so why did you not resist? Afterward, why did you tell me..."

Tell him what?

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened in realization. That's right! Later on, he flaunted his experience in the area to Lan Wangji and even insulted the other man!

All of a sudden, he broke into a roaring laughter, "Hahahahahahaha..."

Lan Wangji, "..."

Laughing, Wei Wuxian hugged him and gave him a peck on the corner of his lips, "Are you an idiot Lan Zhan?! You fucking believed all that nonsense and got jealous, didn't you? Only a lil' fuddy-duddy like you would believe me hahahaha..."

His laughter was too loud, too unbridled. Finally, out of patience, Lan Wangji held the back of his head and pressed him against the branch. Things escalated to this point, but he was still afraid that Wei Wuxian would hit his head against the tree. This was way different from his aggressive act in their previous lives, filling Wei Wuxian's heart with warmth.

"Don't move," Lan Wangji raised his one hand to remove his forehead ribbon.

"Let me help you!" Wei Wuxian sat up and pulled Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon in quick succession. He was really quite nimble for someone carrying a big watermelon.

Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Wangji wanted to use his forehead ribbon for something else, but it was now in Wei Wuxian's hands, so what can he do?

"Lan Zhan, we are going to realize my dream, remember?" There was a triumphant smile on his face as he covered his eyes with Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon. It was about a finger's width wide and was really not enough for Wei Wuxian to cover his eyes. Still, he felt a weird satisfaction doing this.

After doing so, he obediently leaned back against the tree branch, perfectly imitating his posture when Lan Wangji found him in their previous lives. Even though now, he was in a pregnant woman's body.

"You're here for the hunt?" Wei Wuxian started, anticipation brewing inside him. It's really different when you know what will happen next!

Like before, Lan Wangji still didn't answer.