∙ ୨୧ monday : 30 !¡

now playing . . .
» monday : imagine dragons «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:08
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

◢◤◢◤◢◤ SCARAMOUCHE POV !

Am I seriously doing this right now? Scaramouche asked himself. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, tilting his head to the side. A song Y/N had sent him, ironically called Monday— maybe that's why Y/N had suggested it— played from his phone. He had to admit, he wouldn't listen to it regularly. He wouldn't of clicked play if it hadn't of been from you— but it reminded him if you, so it let it play. On repeat. For the entire time he spent getting ready.

You are my Monday.

He spent much longer than usual this morning. The awareness of the lack of time after school between picking you up and going to where he planned, the out of nowhere need to impress you. Scaramouche had never cared for the opinions of anyone, but if you told him you hated purple, he would get rid of all the purple he owned and never see the color the same way again.

You're the best day of the week.

Just look at the way he reacted when you said you preferred Mondays. Suddenly, it was his favorite, too.

So underrated and a brand new start.

A brand new start. Was that what this was? His relationship with you, his newfound... friendships, though he wasn't sure he could call it that, and the old grudges settled, was it all a brand new start for Scaramouche?

Archons, just stop thinking. He told himself, picking up his phone and getting in the car.

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

"Will you tell me what the plan is now?" You asked the second you got into Scaramouche's car. At the same time, you took the auxiliary cord to play your favorite song.

"Nope." Scaramouche replied.

"Why not? That's not fantabulous."

"Fantabulous?"

"Itto taught Childe, who taught me. Fantabulously."

"...Can I unteach you?"

You laughed, "That's what I said to Childe! But no, you just have to embrace it. Accept this is me now."

"I don't think I will."

"Okay, be lame then."

group message: shino🅱️oo's 🅱️itches
(yoi_miya, u/n, missfrostflake, thomahawk, kazuhaha, and 7 others)

u/n
we never did figure out how
many ppl can fit into one gc

yoi_miya
GOOD REMINDER ‼️

i hgae no more friends to
add im sad

u/n
i think CHILDE has smn toadd

tartagalicious
ARE WE BACK ON THIS
BS AGAIN???? 😞

missfrostflake
Add add add!!