∙ ୨୧ calamitous crushes : 01 !¡

comments

comments

missfrostflake : Literal perfection!! 💕
arataki_yeetto : 6/10, next
yoi_miya : @ arataki_yeetto irrelevant, next
yoi_miya : I LOVE US!!!!!!!!!! ur beautiful
u/n : @ yoi_miya all you miss 💛

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

private messages: yoi_miya, u/n

yoi_miya
did u SEE who liked
ur post??

u/n
youre joking,,,,, youre
LYING

YOUR POV

Your heart skipped a beat when the notification from Instagram came through.

kazuhaha liked your post

Barely ten minutes after you had posted, seventeen after getting home from the mall. Your heart raced as if you were afraid of heights and about to board a plane to your dream destination. Nervous, excited, all of these tumultuous thoughts all at once. After a few seconds, you held your phone close and your soft blanket closer.

The adrenaline rush and serotonin quickly became too much to handle. Your hold on your blanket got tighter as if it were your final anchor to reality. In a lot of ways, it was. You hated your emotions, with how fickle and unpredictable they often were, but the moments like these, you lived for.

When you were soaring impossibly high, above all mountains and clouds. Yoimiya chased after you, down on the ground, cheering you on. "Y/N!"

What goes up, must come down.

yoi_miya
i hear wedding bells 🔔

"Yeah?" You came out of your bedroom to find your father two steps into the front door. You checked the time... barely six-thirty. He got home early. Early... He came home early. Your heart still raced, for all the wrong reasons now.

"Where's my dinner, huh?" He discarded his coat on the couch, "Home all day and but I still can't come home to dinner?"

You went to the neighboring kitchen, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What do you want?"

You knew better than to point out his timing, his hypocrisy, but that doesn't mean it didn't make your blood boil. You watched as he took a seat on his torn-up recliner and laid back. In your pocket, your phone buzzed. Again. And again. Over and over. Not now, Yoimiya.

"Don't worry about it now. Shoulda left with your mother." Your dad mumbled.

Or maybe it should have been you that left. Either way, despite your opinions, you nodded and started warming up a slice of leftover pizza that had been sustained you and him for the past few days. Your mother left five years ago and offered a twelve-year-old you a choice. Stay, or go. Even now, you were glad you stayed in Inazuma with your friends.