∙ ୨୧ flying, falling : 18 !¡

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

"Say that again." You told Scaramouche. It had to be fake. A joke, a silly joke, regardless of the fact you weren't sure you ever knew him to purposefully tell a joke like that. You had to be hearing things.

He looked... taken aback. As if that was the last thing he expected. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you sure?"

"Would I be asking if I wasn't?"

You smiled. You could only nod; every emotion you could possibly feel in that moment ran rampant. You were excited, satisfied, relieved, happy, at the same time you were nervous, sad, afraid of something that had yet to happen. Half a second into a relationship, and you already dreaded the breakup. You took a breath to steady your inner turmoil, turned out to face the trees in front of you, and rested your head on his shoulder.

Yeah, you could get used to this.

◢◤◢◤◢◤ ❝ when you're dreaming

new posts

comments

shinoboo : stop telling people we broke into seirai academy. we did not

 we did not

comments

arataki_yeetto : 10/10 photo
kokomisangonomiya : We are still pretty even if we are blurry !!
missfrostflake : @ kokomisangonomiya THIS

now playing . . .
» the nights : avicii «
0:00 ─〇───── 2:57
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

One, two... There we go. After years of never having a house key of your own, you figured out how to open the door without one. You looked over your shoulder and noticed Scaramouche still waited in the driveway. You waved, went inside, and only then did he leave.