∙ ୨୧ sleepless : 13 !¡

◢◤◢◤◢◤ SCARAMOUCHE POV !

He came close to his breaking point now. Four sleepless nights in a row; his mother had been out of town all week and will be going into the next. He would have to do something about the constant noise, but he didn't know where to begin.

Knock, knock. The front door. The first night, on the first knock, he went down to check. No one. Again. Scaramouche saw nobody. Again. No one. He fell asleep on the couch that night.

The second night and the third night. Knock knock. He didn't look after the first time. Now, he didn't bother getting up to check at all. Please just leave me alone, motherfucker. But he had never seen anyone. There were no motherfuckers.

private messages (scaramoucheee, 01100100_01110010)

Scaramouche stared at the messages. The Doctor, my ass. Some strange theorist side of him wanted to blame everything on this "Doctor" guy. So he did.

fuck you. He typed, again and again, but he never hit send.

Scaramouche closed his eyes for a chance at sleep, to no avail.

Knock knock.

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

You weren't entirely there. The weekend passed in a blur, then came Monday, then Tuesday, and you weren't entirely sure it was Wednesday. But the date at the top of your phone's lock screen said so, and you forced yourself out of bed like any other day.

group message: you all suck end point
(tartagalicious, scaramoucheee, rosa.lohefalter, u/n)

tartagalicious
immm changin the group
name cuz i dont suck 🤬🤬😡

rosa.lohefalter
Okay just shut up afterwards <3

scaramoucheee
no

u/n
😔

rosa.lohefalter
Nevermind, no <3

tartagalicious changed the group name
scaramouche's girlfriend

scaramoucheee changed the group name
fuck off

u/n
😎🤏🕶️😳

rosa.lohefalter
Take it to the DMs, boys

scaramoucheee
he's still blocked

u/n
@ tartagalicious L, take

tartagalicious
brocken 💔🥀⛓️⛓️

rosa.lohefalter
choke - scaramouche

Bitch grabbed my phone
like those ipad gremlins

u/n
ipad gremlin💀💀

new contact frfr

scaramoucheee
why do you even have my
number if you dont text me?