Chapter 27

Third P.O.V

After, lunch the two daddies and one little walked back to the garden. They expected to see the puppies running around. But, as they looked around they realized there wasn't one puppy running around.

Daddy Alexander looked at his watch and realized where the puppies are. Daddy Alexander nudged Daddy Leon and showed Daddy Leon his watch. 

They looked at their little girl looking behind a bush while calling out for the puppies. 

"Puppies, come out we gonna play again," Little Iris called out.

"Iris, I think the puppies are having a nap sweetheart," Daddy Leon spoke.

"Mhm, I think they are tired after playing," Daddy Alex said not long after Daddy Leon.

"Owh," Iris said in a sad tone while looking down of her shoes.

"How about this we play with the puppies some other time ?" Daddy Alex said while bending down to be eye to eye with his little munchkin.

"Okie daddy. Iwis don wanna tire dem puppies out." The little responded with a glum expression.

Daddy Leon picked up their little girl as the trio walked back to their room. 

"Daddy Fuddles pease," The little said while standing in front of Daddy Alex.

"Yes, you may. Thank you for asking nicely munchkin," Daddy Alex said as he handed Iris her stuffy, Fuddles.

Daddy Alex kneeled beside Iris while playing with her. 

"Mwah, mwah, mwah," Daddy Leon kissed Iris's cheeks.

----------------------------

Hello,

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I am starting a new book! It is also an age regression book! 

Merry Christmas Everyone!

-cnct123amry

28 December 2022 1.52 PM