Chapter 19

Alexander P.O.V 

We had to introduce the rules to Iris soon, But before we did that we had to feed her breakfast.

"Iris try some first please." I said to Iris sternly. Iris needed to eat some of her breakfast. 

A tiny whimper came from her pouty lips. I looked at her, She looked as adorable as ever, Her pale face with a rosy tint on her cheeks, It was as if they were her signature tint - her rosy cheeks were a signature look of Iris. 

Iris was around lots of people, She was well known. She was at the center of  popularity. There were lots of people who wanted to be around her, But, question is - did she want to be around them ?  From what I had learned about her was that she was an introverted person. 

I took the spoon filled with oatmeal and brought it near her mouth. Iris looked at the spoon and glared at it. I knew she didn't like her breakfast but that doesn't mean she can skip breakfast. She needed to have more nutrients in her body. But, with her acting like this, Im not sure how were going to do it. 

"Iris its breakfast time, You eat your breakfast now." I said sternly while looking at Iris. 

I watched Iris's face as her eyes started to fill with tears and her nose started getting red. Oh no- As Iris blinked as her tears ran down her face. She started crying and whining.

Leon and I stood up, Leon picked Iris up and started carrying her around. I walked to the table and took a white bunny stuffie. I looked at Corbin.

"Please make a bottle of milk." I said to Corbin.

I walked to Iris and Leon with the stuffie in my hand, I held on to the stuffie tightly. Thinking and hoping and thinking about her reaction. I was panicking on the inside, On the outside I was as calm as an ice cream. Once, I was near Iris I lifted up my hand and brought it to her arms

"you wanna hold it sweets." I said softly to Iris. 

To my surprise Iris accepted the stuffie into her arms. Iris coddled the stuffie in-between her chest and Leon's chest. It was an adorable sight. 

"H-his name is Fluddles." Iris mumbled with a tiny pout on her lips.

"Aww, that's a very good name princess!" Leon said wholeheartedly.

"I think Fluddles is hungry sweets, I think its time for both of you to eat." I said happily.

"Buts I don't like oatmeal." Iris replied. 

"Just a little princess, after, today you won't need to eat oatmeal anymore." Leon said.

"Fineee." Iris agreed. We walked towards the sofa, Iris was on Leon's lap. I walked towards them with a bowl of oatmeal and fruits. A spoon on my other hand. I fed some oatmeal to Fuddles and Iris. 

10 minutes later

"All done! Good job Princess, Good job Fuddles!" I said with excitement. 

"yes! I agree you did amazing!" Leon said.

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to drink water!

22.10

22, January.