Chapter 9

Iris P.O.V 

They looked at each other with concerned faces. They were too close to me. I was panicking inside, My heart pounding with panic. I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was dying. My head was in immense pain, worse than before. I felt trapped, A large wave of nausea hit me. 

I heard people trying to talk to me, I couldn't recognize their voice but, It sounded familiar. 

Who is it ?... I thought, I couldn't wrap my head around the answer. It sounded like Corbin ? I think it's Nurse Corbin. I wanted them to leave me alone. 

"Come on love breathe 1, 2, 3   1,2,3   1,2,3." Nurse Corbin said. I didn't like them but, I tried to listen. Slowly, I felt myself calming down. I looked at them, They looked relieved. I looked at myself and realized I was drenched in sweat. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I didn't want to seem weak but, I had an attack in front of them. I felt irritated at myself, I hated myself for having an attack in front of them. Ugh.

I entered the toilet and closed the door, The toilet had marble tiles, A bathtub in the middle of the room, A white sink, A fully equipped giant white vanity table and a shower. I walked to mirror and saw my face, My face was unhealthily pale and Tears and hair covered my face. I turned on the sink and rinsed my face with cold water. 

After, rinsing my face I undressed myself and took a quick shower. I just wanted to get in bed and sleep. I felt physically and mentally exhausted. Once, I finished showering I dressed myself in a cozy pyjama. 

Once, I was done I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the bed. I realized that Dr. Alexander and Dr. Leon was also here, I didn't greet them, I just wanted to sleep In peace. I played down on the bed, pulled my blanket over me and closed my eyes. Luckily, I fell asleep easily. 

Hello everyone!, 

How are you ?? 

Don't forget to drink water and take a break if you need to!

Hope you have a good day!

Don't forget to like, vote and comment!

23/09/2021 2.15pm