"You don't need to fetch any of it baby. Look in my eyes and you'll know. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and the only one I have eyes for."

"Romantic. Now get back to being the asshole, who I am gonna try my best to run away from. I love the chase, husband."

"You won't get far, you won't get anywhere to be honest." He gestured towards his belt and she pulled it off, next was his pants and then the underwear. Her eyes widened a little and her mouth went dry.

Well, atleast he isn't cocky without reason.

She teared open his shirt, the buttons flying everywhere. Neither of them cared. There he was, completely and gloriously naked infront of her for the first time. She pushed at his chest so he fell back on the bed and got on top of him and turned around. Her face aligned with his dick. He himself had a glorious view. Her thighs were around his face. He palmed her pussy and found exactly what he had expected. She was too fucking wet. He tore the lace from around her crotch and dived in for a meal. The first lick of his tongue made her spring in action.

She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly went lower. She gagged lightly which made him groan and the sensation went all up in her body. She rolled her tongue around him, lightly grazing her teeth on the underside, while also pulling away and licking the head. She switched between her methods and his emotions went into an overdrive. He loved it all. He thrusted up into her mouth a few times, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag.

She moaned around him when he thrusted a finger into her. His tongue playing with her clit. He even bit it lightly and she almost came. She rolled her hips over his face, all the while sucking him off. She was chasing her high, trying to make him reach it at the same time but he was nowhere close it seemed. She held her orgasm off for as long as she could. Ruhaan pulled his mouth a little away. "It's alright baby, let it go. Come all over my face." That was the last straw for her. Her eyes rolled as she pulled away from his dick and moaned.

Ruhaan lapped it all up. His hands had held her thigh so hard, it had turned red. His hands printed on them. He rolled Mahira over until her back hit the mattress and hovered over her. She looked up at him with a fire in her eyes. "You tore such a pretty piece of clothing."

"I warned you. But you had to be a brat. It's not my fault." He sat back on his knees, straddling her. She sat up as well and kissed over his abs before it turned to biting. She sucked hickies up till his collarbone. She licked up his jaw and went for a kiss. Ruhaan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "No kisses for you today." She pouted and pulled his other hand up till her neck. "Hit me." He let go of her and she fell back on the mattress with a bounce.

"No, baby. I can't do that." But she wasn't ready for it. She insisted he hit her until he did. He slapped her lightly and she gave him a deadpan look. "You can do better than that." Ruhaan shook his head. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"But I want it. I like it." He still refused so she grabbed his dick and squeezed. Hard. "Do. It." He groaned at her action.

"Are you manipulating me?" She simply shrugged and tugged harder. The pain got him in action and he gave her what she wanted. Her head jerked to the side at the impact. She turned back to face him with eyes wilder than before. His wife was a freak, he was sure of it. The only thing between him and her was her bodysuit

He grabbed the middle of her neckline and tore away the whole thing. He threw away the scraps and slapped her breast harshly. She screamed. He palmed both of her breasts, tugging at her nipples as he kissed a path down her neck. He marked her collarbone with hickies, going down and doing the very same to her breasts. He rolled his tongue around her nipple and she fisted his hair to pull him closer.