Top Supermodel 8.13

Chapter 8.13

Zhou Yun Sheng thought the introduction was just a necessary way for Gustav to soothe the contestants, so he simply didn't think it would lead to anywhere. They changed their clothes and observed themselves in the dressing room.

Zhou Yun Sheng had selected a British aristocratic morning dress for himself. A silver-gray jacket with cashmere striped trousers, a gray double lapel vest and a pure white collar shirt, then he tied on a silver-black, fancy patterned silk neckerchief.

Now he looked like a noble young master, his gestures were all elegant and exquisite, eye-catching.

Gustav stared at him for a long time, then he looked down at himself. He was also wearing a three-piece suit, but the workmanship was far less gorgeous than Kitten's outfit, and from the style, he seemed to be a servant.

Zhou Yun Sheng explained, his face red, "Because, I wanted to picture an eighteenth century aristocratic life. It has to be arrogant and languid, old-fashioned and lively, so we're now dressed up as a pair of young master and servant. I'm now your master, can you accept that?" He cautiously looked up at the man with his blue peach blossom eyes. He knew how to use the powerful charm of this body, and he wouldn't hesitate to use it for his own convenience.

As expected, the man really didn't show any displeasure, he smiled and courtly said, "I'm willing to serve you, my master." In fact, he not only didn't feel offended, he was very satisfied with this setting.

Zhou Yun Sheng showed an appropriate grateful expression.

They only got some touch ups since they were already handsome enough, then they both walked toward the Baroque style living room.

"How would you like to shoot, my master?" Gustav asked respectfully. If he could, he even wanted to hold Kitten's hand and kiss its back.

His gentle and considerate, elegant demeanor made the female contestants uninterruptedly squeal.

"I'll sit in this chair, you stand beside me. We'll take a neutral photo first, to see the effect. You don't have to put on any special poses, just act your role. Be sure to make people see our identities at a glance."

"Yes, my master. Please sit down." Gustav immediately bent over to clean the gorgeous high back chair, then he grabbed Kitten's hand and pulled him over.

He was worthy of being the world's highest paid male model, his speed of adaption was really fast.

Zhou Yun Sheng was very satisfied with the man's performance, but he pretended to be nervous and cautioned, "Right, from now on, I am your master and you are my servant. When I'm in front of the camera, I get really into my role and forget my place. So please forgive any impoliteness."

"No matter how you treat me, my loyalty and love for you will never change. When you need me, I'll immediately appear at your side to solve all your problems for you. Forever accompanying you.... is my greatest pleasure."

Everyone thought that Acheson was acting, only he knew, these words were brewing in his heart for a long time, just waiting for the day he was able to profess his love to the heavens and to his beloved person.

Now, his heart was finally very satisfied, he stepped back in a slight bow, to make a gesture of respect.

Zhou Yun Sheng sat down and crossed his long slender legs, both hands were folded on his knee. Thick gel was used to comb back all of his platinum hair, revealing his exquisite facial features. His chin was slightly raised, his eyes were narrowed, and his expression was very arrogant.

At this moment, he was a nobility's son, flawlessly acting the part. And standing behind him, was a handsome and gentle looking servant, gazing silently at him with a helpless but doting gaze.