Top Supermodel 8.11

Chapter 8.11

The program team arranged the contestants' itinerary very closely. The fourth round was followed by a few days of rest, then the fifth round of competition began. The challenge was to get into a beach air ball, and walk from one end of the swimming pool, smoothly to the other. Note, they not only had to maintain balance, they also had to walk with beautiful poise.

The players heard Eureka's explanation and shouted out a tragic cry. When that thing hits the water, it rolls around, who can stand up?!

"Go and get a swimsuit, be happy I was kind enough to not make you walk in high heels." Eureka's face was serious, but her heart was mirthful. Her mischievousness was not inferior to Jeffrey's.

Swimsuit? Kitten will wear a swimsuit? God! Gustav's nose felt itchy, and he quickly raised his head and blocked it with a paper towel. His was filled with images of his fluffy Kitten's tender body. He even fantasized about the size and color of Kitten's most intimate parts.

Pink, it must be a lovely pink. His heart was pounding furiously while a hint of blood dripped from his nose.

"Oh my God, Mr. Acheson, you have a nosebleed!" Eureka lowered her voice and exclaimed.

Gustav quickly dodged the camera's focus, and wiped his nose while waving his hand. "There's been a lot of troubles in the program group recently, and the complaints are flooding in. I'm a bit anxious." He gave Eureka a 'you know' look.

Acheson has always had a noble and gentle image, vulgar rumors and scandals never came near his name. Eureka completely didn't suspect that his thoughts were actually in a lewd direction, so she felt deep sympathy for him. The nosebleed quickly stopped and the two chatted for a while, then the contestants finally came out.

Gustav hastily searched out Romeo, then quickly turned around to look elsewhere, his heart pounding 80beats per minute, about to explode. He never imagined that the thin looking Kitten actually had such a hot bod, mermaid line, chest muscle, abdominal muscles, he had everything a male model should have, but his beautiful lines was comparable to a sculpture. His skin was as white and smooth as milk, his hair looked softer than the vast majority of the female contestants' hair, and he shined under the sun, like flawless Oriental jade.

He wanted to find a luxurious box to add this piece of jade to his collection, but he had to restrain himself.

Ivana crept up to the young man's side and poked his strong abdominal muscles, her face had an admiring expression. Zhou Yun Sheng also poked her abs back, a woman with abs or a man with abs, which one was more a curiosity?

They were enjoying their playing around, and the cameramen were in an oblivious frenzy to record them, but Gustav's face was black. If he didn't know that Ivana was a lesbian, he would've wanted to separate the two.

"Start the game." He motioned to Eureka to get things going.

Eureka gave a simple account of the rules then let the players get into an air ball one by one. In order to restore his reputation, Hayden went up first, but the challenge didn't go as smoothly as he'd imagined. After just two steps he fell, only to stand up and fall again, in short, as long as he moved a little he would immediately roll around in the ball.

Finally, he could only crawl from one end of the pool to the other, rolling in the air ball in embarrassment.

The rest of the players laughed like crazy, they even openly pointed to his crawling butt and mocked him. Anyone could see that Hayden's popularity among the contestants was falling rapidly.

Emily covered her face, mortified, and Zhou Yun Sheng was staring at the rolling air ball, revealing a 'worried' expression.

With Hayden as the precedent, the next players tried to proceed with care, but no one could successfully walk from one end to the other.