My world (2009 jb)

I let my teeth bite down on Justin's lower lip, causing a soft moan to leave his mouth. Currently in Justin's tour bus, we've been making out on the couch for what seemed like hours.

His tongue rubbed against my bottom lip, before he bit down on it, pulling on it before smashing his lips onto mine.

my tongue found the inside of his cheek as his slipped into my mouth.

My body on top of his, I pressed my lower half against his a raspy moan escaping his lips as I did so. Damn how I loved that sound.

he sat up, our lips still lock with each other. Supporting myself with my knees on each side of his body, my hand found the back of his neck - trying not to grab onto his hair and mess his hair flip, what he hated so much. He squeezed my ass causing me to moan on his lips.

his hand left my butt to reach the waistband of my jeans and slid all along to the front, where he unhooked my button.
pulling down the zipper, he slid his hand into my pants.

We haven't had sex yet but it seemed like it was about to change.

I reached down to grab his crotch, smirking into the kiss as feel his body shake under me.

he pulled away, jerking his head to the side to replace his hair, then glaring into my eyes for a while before attaching his lips to mine again.

his hand found my ass as he tried to stand up, struggling a bit and almost falling backward.
I had to pull away, not able to control my laugher.

he finally got up and walked to the bedroom, supporting me with his hands on my ass, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his torso, staring into my eyes the whole time, hitting my elbow on the table on the way.

my head smashed against the doorframe as we walk in the bedroom. I winced in pain as Justin gasped before we both started laughing.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck as I did so.

"I think I'll never let you carry me a-" I said in between laughs just to be cut off by Justin's lips onto mine.

I soon felt the soft mattress get in contact with my lower back as we kept on our make out session.

we pulled away as we heard someone open the bus' door and walking up the few stairs.

"Damn these 16 years old's hormones" Allison laughed as she walked in our direction.

she leaned against the doorframe.

"I don't really care what y'all were doing or... gonna do but jb, you have to be ready in an hour so..." she added before turning away and storming out of the tour bus.

there was a moment of silence. I was still staring at the closed door.

As soon as I got my attention back to Justin our lips attached in a craving hurry....

my legs on both side of Justin and my elbows resting on the bed for support, his brought his lower half to mine, making the both of us moan. He did this repeatedly while are tongues fought for dominance, causing my panties to be soaked to the bones by now.

pushing myself further on the bed with my elbows, Justin climbed on top of me, not wanting our lips to separate for even a split second.

his hand found my breast and he massaged it slightly through my bra. my hands found the hem of his purple shirt and I pulled it over his head and threw it somewhere on the ground. my own shirt soon followed.

we pulled away, both panting for air. we took this moment to get lost in each other's eyes.

'I love you so much (y/n)' he said, sincerity speaking in his voice. my heart melted.

I brought my lips to his and our lips moved in synchrony.

he reached down to grab my boobs, his lips leaving mine to attack my jawline, trailing kisses down my neck and torso.

I arched my back so he could unclasp my bra and throw it on the ground with the rest of the items.

his lips reached my boobs where he kissed in between them before kissing their inners and keeping on going down, kissing all over my stomach as I played with his hair.

he reached my already unbuttoned jeans and tried pulling them down. they were so tight that he struggled to take them off and I had to help him out what completely killed the mood.

we both started laughing. I sneakily reached down to grab his erection through his pants what cause his expression to change instantly. he eagerly attacked my lips before kissing down my neck again, his hands pulling down my panties.

he slipped his tongue into my mouth as he undid his pants and took them off. it's when I felt his erection rubbing my inner thigh that I noticed he had taken his boxers off too.

pulling away, he reached in the drawer of the nightstand. I took this moment to look down and my eyes instantly widen. I swallowed hardly. crap! not what you can call a beginner size.

an uncomfortable silence took place as he ripped off the condom wrapping.

forget what you think, putting a condom on is the most awkward thing ever, definitely nothing close to sexy.

when he had finally installed it onto his length he looked at me with worried eyes.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he questioned, caressing gently my cheek.

I nodded in respond.

I could feel his tip at my entrance and the stress had cause a ball of saliva to form in my throat making it almost impossible for me to breath.

"I heard it could hurt the first time baby" he whispered in my ear.

he kissed my lips then my forehead has he started inserting the tip of his length.

I shut my eyes close as a sharp pain shot trough my vagina.

but before I knew it, he was fully inside me.

"are you okay baby, do you want me to keep going?" he asked worried

I just nodded.

he pulled his cock out slowly before penetrating me again, a tear rolling down my cheek as he did so.

he kissed it away before pecking my lips.

he pulled out and trusted again. after a couple trust the pain started turning into pleasure and soon enough the only thing you could hear in the bus was our moans.

he grabbed my wrist and pinned them upon my head, now slamming into me, the bed shaking and banging on the wall with each trust.

soon I could feel like butterflies in my stomach but ten times stronger and I knew it was coming. I was about to cum.

Justin let go of my hands to trust harder and faster, supporting himself with his palms on the bed.

I grab onto his shoulder, digging my nails in them.

'I'm... I'm close.. jus.. Justin I'm cumming' I manage to say before my walls clenched around his dick and I released my juice around his cock.

two more sloppy trust and I felt Justin's dick twice in me.

he let himself fall on top of me, out of breath. after a moment he rolled to the side, pulling out of me. he wrapped his arms around me, pulling the cover over use and kissed my ear gently.

'I love you so so so much baby' he whispered in my ear....