Movie Night

Your POV :

'this one time, at band camp... I stuck a flute in my pussy'

I burst out laughing, putting my hands over my mouth, Justin's cute giggles soon following after.
His arm wrapped around my shoulders and my head laying on his torso, he gently caressed my hair.
I turn my head to look at his beautiful features. his beautiful honey eyes were on the tv, his soft lips were curled into a small smile and his, now, somehow long caramel hair were messy, his muscular body fading in the darkness of the room.
He took me by surprised, looking down on me, I turn my head pretending I was not staring at him only seconds ago what made him laugh. he obviously caught me, no denying needed.

I focused back on the tv but not for long as his fingertips gripped gently my chin, making me turn my head to the side, our eyes connecting instantly. he brought his face close to mine, staring into my eyes, then to my lips and came even closer so our lips were almost touching. he caressed my chin, our lips slightly brushing against each and an others. finally, after an eternity he finally crashed his lips onto mine, our lips moving together in a romantic synchrony. he laid down on top of me, never breaking the kiss, and brought one hand into my hair and one to my cheek, cupping it gently. my tongue found his bottom lip, licking it for entrance. he opened his mouth, letting my tongue slide inside it, exploring his cavity. His tongue finally found its way into my mouth, both of them dancing together, turning in circle. I pulled away, bitting down on Justin's lip on the way. he smiles lovingly before crashing his lips onto mine again, bitting and sucking on my bottom lip before his tongue found the inside of my mouth again. This time they battled against each other for dominance, it didn't take long fore Justin to win the war, smirking into the kiss.
he pulled away, kissing my forehead, my temple. then my cheek before coming back to my lips pecking them couple times before bitting down on it and smashing our lips together.
I gasp in the kiss as I felt Justin's boner pressed against my crotch.
he started grinding his lower half with mine, creating a friction and a new feeling in my stomach. I moan into his mouth, enjoying the pleasure that kept growing in my stomach.
wow, never experienced something like this before. I mean, obviously not, Justin is my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and hopefully he'll be my first time too. this humping thing was also new to me.
I started moaning louder, as the thought of him inside me. wow how bad I wanted this guys, it was insane.

he caressed my cheek, our lips still firmly connected and our tongues still dancing together.
the kisses got messier as the pleasure became too much.

Justin took advantage of my weakness to win the battle inside our mouth.
he pulled away, still grinding our crotch together and he attacked my neck, sucking, nibbling and bitting, extorting moans from me every second.

I felt my legs starting to shake, and that's when he stopped, like petrified. I cursed under my breath.
he smiled heavily at me before getting off of me and sitting back down on the couch.
I groan before getting in the same position as before, my head on his torso and his arm around me. surprising how I could feel my heart beat fast when his was at his regular pace.
we had been watching the movie like this for a good 15 minutes when I looked up to him. he was already looking at me and as our eyes met our lips crashed together. his hand reached down to grab my left breast, making me gasp. He massaged it while we kissed. his hand then left my breast to slip under my shirt as his lips kissed down from my lips to my chin and down my neck.
I gasp again as his hand found the waistband of my pants and slipped inside my panties.
I looked at him, terrorized, what made him stop his action on my neck to look at me.
'shush it's okay baby, I promise you'll enjoy' he whispered in my ear to reassure me.
shivers ran down my spin as his cold fingers touched my wet cunt, he slipped on finger inside me, his thumb working on my clit. he started pumping and rubbing me faster, making me moan, his other hand massaging my breasts and his lips occasionally kissing my cheek. I threw my head back, ridding my orgasm and moaning his name.
i felt myself cumming hard on his finger before finally reopening my eyes.
'only one finger baby?' Justin laughed as he pulled his finger out of me, a cute grin on his face.
'sorry?' I said in a little voice, hiding my head in my shoulders.
he laughed 'I love you so much baby' he whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead and placing his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest, feeling my heart hammering in my chest, and we finished the movie...