Stalker

I close the door behind me, turning around and walk to the window on the other side of the room.

I tug at the hem of my white v-neck shirt and took it off, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

looking through the window, I saw her, on the other side of the alley, directly in front of me, walking in her room.
my bedroom window overlooking the back street, we were separated by only several meters.

she threw her red shirt over her head and to the floor, damn she was so beautiful and I could get a glimpse of her beauty every night if I was lucky. She was standing in front of the window, her back facing me, as usual. she unclipped her bra, letting the straps fall down her arms and suddenly my leather pants seemed way too tight for me.

he hands caressed her stomach, making their way to her breasts, she squeezed them slightly before caressing them. Her hands then reached down to her jeans button as mine slipped inside my black pants.

Her gentle fingers found the zip of her blue jeans as mine wrapped firmly around my cock. She pulled them down and kicked them aside, revealing her red lace Brazilian panties.

I groan as I give a small stroke to my cock, not realizing it was summer and that our windows were open.

She turned around in shocked, our eyes locking for an unpleasant second before I pin myself to the wall next to the window.

My heart was racing from the shock but also because of that little guy down there growing and wanting to come out.

After catching my breath I decided to lay on my bed and solve the current problem. I pulled my pants down to my ankles before my hands hovered my covered length, teasing my own self and imagining (y/n) actually pleasuring me. Her hands probably felt better then mine thought, but that would do it for today.

I finally decided to pull my red Calvin Klein down. As my shaft sprung up in the hair, my right hand instantly grasp hold of it and start moving slowly up and down.

I close my eyes, picking up the pace. I groan her name.
'Gosh you're so good (y/n) don't stop'

my eyes flick open in horror as I head someone clear his throat.
She was leaning against the door frame, in a lace black sexy pyjama robe.

'I... uh... I can...' I stutter, my hands still wrapped around my dick like paralyzed there.

she just giggles, walking over to me, she climbs on my bed and hovered me.

I didn't even get the chance to react that our lips were pressed together. her tongue roughly but sexily slipped in my mouth, our tongue fighting for a dominance I already lost if you ask me.

after a moment I relaxed, running my hands all over her body, squeezing her braless boobs, caressing her stomach, teasing her uncovered clit, running them trough her hair and down her back extorting several moans from her.

I moan into the kiss as her hands found my shaft, brushing her thumb against the tip before wrapping her petite hands around it.

her hand around my length, she started going up and down, slowly, brushing her thumb over the tip every couple trusts, caressing my balls with her other hand.

I moan, my head thrown back and my eyes shut tight.

her lips were all over my torso, dropping messy kisses everywhere.

I groan, wishing these lips where nowhere but around my hard member.

Almost like she read my mind, he tongue traveled from in between my peck toros to my happy trail, her hand around my shaft still working very slowly and messily.

And there she was, licking and swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock.

'damn (y/n) you're so fucking good' I groaned troughs clenched teeth.

she started going down on my shaft, taking more and more in her tiny mouth.

my hands found her hair and I tangle my fingers in them, bringing her hair in a ponytail.

she bobbed her head up and down, working on the part she couldn't put in her mouth with her hand.

I whimpered as she pulled out in a «pop» she started licking from the bottom to the top, all the way up my vain and sucking on my tip before repeating the action a couple times.

She then reached down for my balls, taking them in her mouth and moving her tongue around them, gently applying teeth.

I groan.

'ugh please just suck it and make me cum' I begged. wow, was I really begging for a girl? Normally the girls would beg for me, not the other way around.
I was snapped out of my head when her lips wrapped around my head.

my hands instantly reached for her hair, bringing them together to help her work.

she bobbed her head as fast as she could, taking almost half of my length it her mouth.

Feeling myself close to the edge, I forced my cock in her mouth by gently pressing and pushing her head down. I groan as I hear her gag.
'damn that's so hot (y/n)' I moan.

my shaft had now completely disappear in her mouth and she was trying to pull away but I wouldn't let go, it just felt so good.

I finally take my hands off, letting her pull away and fill her lungs with air before pushing her head back down.

I moan loudly as I felt my dick twitch in her mouth..

I gave one last hard trust to my dick before my cum flew in the air, load after load, a loud groan escaping my mouth.

I open my eyes, revealing a silent and empty bedroom. well damn it, I may had imagined all this but it felt so fucking good.

I let my head fall on my pillow, closing my eyes and sighing heavily. I staid like this for a while, catching my breath.

my eyes flew open as I felt a presence beside me. I look to my left and cursed under my breath.
'oh shit (y/n)'
'you should learn to close you're window hot neighbour' she smirked at me, making my shaft harden just by her words....