epilogue

Jensen groaned from the sheer force. It was like something left his body in the hardest way imaginable. Everything hurt, he sat up and rubbed the back of his head and his forehead. His vision was blurred briefly but as soon as the world around him started to calm down. He sighed with relief at the sight of his best friend.

"Jensen?" Jared said and ran over to him, Jensen grabbed his friend's arm as he stood. "Are you okay? Is Anti gone?"

"I'm fine," Jensen said and turned to his friend. "But what the hell were you thinking?! You could have died! You have no idea what the extent of that thing's power was!"

"Yeah your back." Jared said and chuckled. "Come on, let's get out of here."

***

Back at headquarters, Jensen and Jared entered the building and were greeted by not only their families but also by Chase who came out of his hiding place. Chase walked over to them and congratulated them for their success despite Jensen being taken over by Anti.

"You've done well, the staff has been destroyed and Anti has finally disappeared." Chase said. Jared thought it was a little bit odd that Chase seemed happy but didn't say anything not wanting to ruin the mood.

"Yeah so what now boss?" Jensen asked.

"You can rest up and take a break. I've been unfair to you two, and I want to make amends." Chase responded.

"Thank you sir, just let us know when you need us." Jared responded. Chase nodded and waved as the two left him alone where he went back into his office where he looked at the mirror and smirked due Anti being in control of his body.

"You can't keep a demon down boys." Anti said, letting his eyes flash black.

***

In a black void, a young man was unconscious, but when something crashed into the strange void from another world, the young man with icy blue eyes awoke and saw a strange crack appearing just above his head. He reached out like he wanted to touch it, the crack grew bigger and ultimately engulfed him into white light. The young man reappeared in a strange room, a place that he'd never been or even seen before. It looked futuristic but he was also in complete darkness that is until someone shone a flashlight in his face.

"Who the hell are you?!" The young man looked at the person before him, the guy had dirty blonde hair and was 6'0. He gave off the energy that he was determined to fight and survive no matter the cost.

"My name is Sean McLoughlin," Sean said. "Where the hell am I and who are you?!"

"The name is Jensen Ackles," Jensen said, narrowing his eyes. "Do you remember what year it is?"

"April 11th, 2017." Sean said. Jensen narrowed his eyes, and for a split second Sean wondered what was going through Jensen's brain.

"It's April 11th, 2045." Jensen said.