Chapter 1

Luke looked up at him parents, dropping his backpack down. He had to let them know.

"Mom... Dad..." The two looked up at their child.

"Yes, Luke?" His mother cooed.

Luke took in a deep breathe. "I-I'm..." He stuttered out. "I'm pansexual!"

The parents froze. His dad put down his newspaper, his mother doing the same with her magazine.

"Luke..." His mother began. "Thank you for telling us..."

"What is wrong with you?" His dad spat out, Luke's heart dropping. "Are you saying you like men?"

"W-well... I- I like any gender..." Luke sniffed. He couldn't cry now. He couldn't.

"Listen here, Lucas. As long as you live under my house, you will never even blush around anyone but a girl. And even then if you do, I'm disowning you without hesitation. You're a disgrace to my family."

Luke felt as if he couldn't breathe, but managed out a nod. "O-okay..." He shakily ran to his room, quickly closing the door shut. And there he cried, sobbing violently.

‡†‡†‡†‡

Jake took off his shirt, staring at his binder.

Wrong.

Mistake.

You weren't supposed to be born in this body.

He winced at the gruesome thoughts. "How would the club feel..? The jomies don't care, as long as I'm not a jerk to them... What about the music club, though? Zander's gay, so I know they support homosexuals... But do they support trans people..?"

He sighed. "Whatever... I... I'll just keep it a secret..."

Jake took out his phone, seeing a text from his mom.

You've been in the bathroom for a while... Are you feeling bad about yourself again? I told you, you can be a man if that's what you feel.

Jake smiled softly, before frowning. "She's not being truthful... She's only saying this because I'm her son."

But am I really her son? Or am I a fraud... Her daughter...

‡†‡†‡†‡

Zander hummed, picking up a scarf that was placed on the shelf. He was currently going shopping, wanting to find something for his friends.

I got a scarf for Luke... But maybe the others would want one?"

Someone tapped his shoulder, and Zander spun around.

His bullies.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here? A gay whore with no point in life..." One of them smirked wickedly.

"Still a gay asshole like always?" The other hummed.

"Yeah," Zander shrugged, before one of this shoved him against the wall-making him drop the scarf he was holding.

"Hmm? What's this? I gift for your boyfriend?" The other bully picked up the scarf.

"Luke, was it? Man, is he a dumbass-" Zander immediately slapped him, and he took a few steps back. "Ah-! What the hell, dude!?"

"Don't talk about him like that," His voice barely above a whisper, he glared at them strongly. "Unless death is what you have chosen."