Chapter 7: Fixing Time

Location: Avengers HQ.

The avengers are waiting at the door to where the space bridge is waiting for Nick fury and his team. Nick Fury, Phil Coulson and a big team of Shield Agents enter the corridors.

Nick Fury: is there a problem Captain?

Captain America: well there is actually maybe the fact your planning to kill our Autobot friends.

Nick fury: * sighs* you know something Steve you really don't want to do this.

Captain America looks around at the avengers.

Captain America: oh I think we do, don't we Avengers?

Iron man: damm right.

Hawkeye: what he said.

Suddenly Doctor strange notices something a shiny blue light.

Doctor strange: what is tha....

Suddenly Doctor strange is gone.

Location: unknown.

Doctor strange falls into a what looks like a throne room.

Doctor strange: Great. I guess the avengers will have to do without me.

??: they have done that in many other timelines and universes.

Doctor strange: oh I'm sure they have. And who are you?

??: I have went many names of the Universe and times but one name that I hear being called a lot is the Timekeeper.

The timekeeper then appears. In all blue and the same size as Thanos.

Doctor strange: so your the guy that keeps everything in place?

The timekeeper: well just say I'm the one who keeps the universe safe from my master at times.

Doctor strange: hmm and I guess your here because I did something wrong.

The timekeeper: yes And No. one of your kind many years ago brought a tyrant Cybertronian Named Megatron to earth in search of a powerful Substance called dark energon.

Doctor strange: sounds dangerous.

Timekeeper: Try the most dangerous thing in existence and it's the bloodline of one of the most dangerous beings in the multiverse.

Doctor strange: and who would that be?

Timekeeper: Unicron. The chaos bringer.

Doctor strange: I know and I know he's coming here.

Timekeeper: then I hope your universe will share the same victory as one of the others did.

Doctor strange: others? This has happened before?

Timekeeper: yes in another universe where happened that shouldn't have.

Doctor strange: then we have work to do.

Timekeeper: well you do.

Doctor strange: wait me wh....

Suddenly doctor strange wakes up in the ark

Location: the nemesis.

As the Autobots are making there way through the Nemesis Megatron is at the controls for the space bridge and starts to open it.

Megatron: Now my decepticon army come through the space bridge and take this planet with me!

Elsewhere on the ship.

Optimus Prime: Autobots take the space bridge while me and ratchet go for Elita-1!

Arcee: yes sir!

Arcee and bumblebee transform and race to the space bridge.