~ 1. first encounter ~

Start from the beginning

"Niko. Kiyama Niko."

We then reach the top floor and head in the exact same direction. We reach the farthest part of the apartment and wait for the tagger to be released. As we were waiting, we were watching the other players struggle to find somewhere to stay while others were trying to keep themselves calm.

We hear the ding to notify us that the game has officially started. I look around our area to see if the tagger is anywhere near us, and I see that same buff guy with his mate, and when they spot me and Chishiya, the buff guy starts to glare at us. I turn to Chishiya to see him waving at the two with a smirk on his face, but they never waved back. The other guy even flinched slightly, and then they walked back the way they came.

I chuckle a bit when I turn around and see Chishiya pouting a bit. I ruffled his hair before turning around to watch the other players. I saw the messy-looking dark-haired boy and the blonde-haired boy running away from the "Oni" with that random detective.

I eventually got bored and sat down with my back against the wall, which gave me time to really observe Chishiya properly. I could hear gunshots being fired and jumped a bit, but to my surprise, Chishiya seemed unfazed, but that could also be me being a massive pussy.

One thing I noticed while watching the game is that Chishiya, that buff man, and his mate all have this pool key-looking bracelet. Suspicious but I don't think I should put much more thought into it.

We then hear a scream from one of the other players.

"EVERYONE. THE TAGGER IS CURRENTLY AT THE SECOND LEVEL OF THE CENTERAL AREA! THE TAGGER HAS BAD VISION DUE TO THE MASK. LET'S INFORM EACH OTHER OF THE TAGGER'S LOCATION."

"pft cute of them to think that that will work." I say with disbelief.

"It's a good idea, but no one will respond." He turns his whole body to face me.

"THE TAGGER IS MOVING FROM THE FORTH FLOOR TO THE CENTERAL AREA. ANYONE NEARBY, RUN!" A female voice shouts back.

"Really," he whispers in response to the girl, and turns his body back to watch their plan.

"It appears that we were both wrong," I admit.

Gunshots were fired at the girl, but she jumped onto the pipe to get away, which caused the old woman to get shot, which is what I was trying to picture from what Chishiya was describing.

"A climber. She's pretty good," Chishiya points out.

8 MINUTES REMAINING

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 8 SURVIVORS

Jeez only 8 minutes and 7 people are already dead. That really shows who the weak-minded ones are and who the ones who actually have a brain are.

I got up again and went to join Chishiya. I use this time to come up with some plans that could be helpful, and just as I was about to start planning them in my head, I see the "Oni" shoot from a distance, and that's when it all made sense. That door was the safe zone. I crossed my arms and relaxed a bit, watching to see if anyone else had noticed it too.

I turn to Chishiya with a smirk on my face .

"You worked it out yet?" He asks, which took me back a bit because I was about to ask him the same question.

"worked it out quite a while ago," I respond.

"I quite like you, fast thinker. You would fit in well with our lot."