The Date

Camil's Pov

I woke up the next morning at 8 and got in the shower  and got dressed straitening my hair because I was undecided on what I wanted to do to it.

The house was empty since Cierra and Travie left last night,so I fixed me some breakfast and after I got done eating I realized it was 12. I called Freddy to see what he was up to.

"Hey beautiful"He answered

"Hey,Freddy,what you doing"I asked

"Nothing, just chillin,why?"

"No reason just seeing what u were doing"

"Awwww so you ready for me now huh"

"Fuck you Freddy"I said laughing

"See thats what im trying to do but you playing, just tell me when and I'll be there".

"Never,bye perv"I said shaking my head

"You know you want me,Bye beautiful"He said before I hung up

30 minutes later I was cleaning out my closet and my phone start ringing,I looked and it was Chris.

"Hey gorgeous, what you doing right now?"He asked

"Nothing just cleaning up" I said 

"Cool,so about our date tonight what time should I pick you up"

"8 would be cool,where we going"I asked

"Its a surprise"

"Ok if you say so,well see you in a few hours"I said 

"Aight just text me when u ready"

"Ok"I said before hanging up

It was now 7 so I start getting ready.I flat ironed my hair,I wore my black ripped jeans and my blue and black crop top turtle neck with my black low cut uggs,I also put on my black leather jacket because it was kind of chilly out.

I put on a little make up,some eyeliner,mascara and some lip gloss.it was 7:50 and I was ready so I texted Chris letting him know I was ready and sending him the address.

I sat on the couch waiting on Chris when Trav called me.

"Hey Camil, have you seen or talked to Cierra"He asked

"No, actually I haven't talked to her all day,Why"

"She didn't come in from work yet she got off like 5 hours ago"

"Idk but I will try calling her"

"Aight,let me know if you get in touch with her"He said

I got off the phone with Travie and called Cierra but there was no answer,I started to get a little worried but Cierra is a last minute person and always up to some surprises so I just shook the worried feeling off.

About 30 minutes later I hear a knock at the door,I opened it and saw Chris,he was wearing some blue jeans with a black V-neck shirt that showed a little of his tattoos on his chest and a vest with some black and blue Jordan's with the same color dad hat.

He looked fine as hell I thought about the things I wanted to say until he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You look beautiful,you ready"He said

"Thank you and yea,lets go"I said as he took my hand 

"So you tryna steal my colors huh"he said while he was driving

"no actually these are my favorite colors"I said smiling

"If you say so ma"He laugehd

"so can you please tell me where we going"I said with puppy dog eyes