Eighteen

Sina:

Later that night
While I was out with Dream

We went to one of these old abandoned houses. Fuck you got me in said Dream. While looking around Bitch just shut up and come on said Sina walking in the house.

As we walk into, and see some girl tied up with a bag over her face.

As Sina pulled the bag off her face. It was Essy. Sina what the fuck mane yelled Essy. Shut up bitch, you the one who put that shit out on my brother that he killed Beanny. Said Sina.

Essy was crying. As me and dream was clutching our gun. Dream what the fuck are you doing here with her... if Kendrick finds out. He'll... HE'LL WHAT?! Yelled dream cutting Essy off.

As Sina put the bag over her face and pour water on her face. (As she was struggling to breath) as Sina pulled it off.

Essy was coughing.... Essy Essy you got a lot of explaining to do said Dream. You siding with this bitch said Essy.

I mean she ain't never lied to me bout shit. Said Dream... looking at sina. Yeah so why not said Dream.

Are you fucking kidding me.... I only said that shit because I know who killed Beanny said Essy. Oh bitch shut up said Sina putting the bag on her... hold up Sina I wanna hear what she gotta say said Dream

Sina removed the bag. 

Dream kneeled down.... Who killed my brother said Dream.

Essy was breathing hard.... It was... it was Sina. Said Essy.

Dream looks at Sina.... Bitch how you say that said Sina. Because ... look after you caught me and him, Beanny told me he was linking up with you at the park. I've never heard from him after that said Essy.

Dream looks at Sina... You want to prove your loyalty to me... Kill this bitch, we can figure the rest of this shit out later said Sina.

You killed my Brother. Said Dream. Sina stands there.  I did said Sina. As dream picked up her gun....

And she walks towards.... Essy. Wait... wait said Essy. Sina looks at her. I just told you she killed your brother, dream don't do this said Essy crying.

Yeah I heard what you said.... But that nigga my half brother... so ion really give a shit. Said Dream Pointing the Gun at Essy. Wait-Wait- Dream... please I'm pregnant I'm pregnant with your brothers child pleaded Essy.

Aww... You know what I'm doing you a favor, you wouldn't made a good mom... especially a mom who's a RAT ASS BITCH SAID DREAM NO!! NO!!! NO!!! Yelled Essy DREAM SHOOTING ESSY IN THE HEAD.

Sina stands there clutching her pole. Dream turns around. And looks at Sina. She slaps Sina. Bitch have you lost you fucking mind. Said Sina holding her face.

Bitch you think I did that shit for you.. I couldn't stand Essy. Bitch got on my nerves I was gonna kill her eventually.. this shit just made it better... But let me make this clear.. Next time you wanna go on a killing spree in my family...don't keep that shit from me. EVER. Said Dream.

Hold the fuck up. You ain't mad. Said Sina. What bout you lied bout my brother... anything else is irrelevant to me... besides I didn't like that lil nigga anyway said Dream walking out.

Sina was walking behind her. (This bitch was more fucked up than me) I thought to myself.

Yanni:

After I left Trey House... I had some errands to run.. before going back for my birthday celebration.  Hassan gave me a stack to go and buy whatever I wanted so I went to go get my hair and nails done and some clothes.

While I was walking back to my car. My phone was ringing. As I was putting my bags in my trunk.

As Allie called me. Wassup lil cuz said Yanni. While talking on the phone.
(Some guy pulled up in all black grabbing me and throwing me in the back of his truck) (leaving my phone on the ground)

Hello??? Hello? Said Allie.

Hassan:

Back at Trey crib... it's been a few hours since I've heard from yanni. I know she said she had to get her hair done and shit. But damn I thought to myself.

As Sina and Dream rolled in... where Yanni? Asked Sina... Mane ion know. She was supposed to be here by now. Said Hassan. Yeah that shit is weird. Maybe her bitch ass uncle got ahold to her said Sina.

Man ion know some shit ain't adding up fa me said Hassan.

Yanni:

As I was in the back of the trunk tied up... as the car was moving until it came unto a complete stop.

As whoever popped the trunk. It was two people so far I could see. It was a Man And A Woman....

Aight baby what you wanna do said The guy. As The Woman Removed her Ski Mask.. It was Ashley. And the guy removed his.. It was Kendrick.

Let's kill this Bitch said Ashley..

Both of them was pointing their guns at Yanni.

*****TO BE CONTINUED****

Book 2 will be out soon.

AUTHOR: Hey.. sorry everything was rushed in this chapter! But everything will be so much better and lethal in the next book! Thank you all.