Five

Hassan:

I pulled up to my old crew Nem crib.... Aye was gud my Boul said Rico... what's gud I said... Aye it's been a min since you been over here my Boul thought maybe you done forgot about us Rico said... Nah, nun like that just .. Sum shit ya know I said while smoking my blunt.... I feel ya big homie Rico said .... mane what was up with that jawn that was at your party bruh said Rico... Who I said... man your sister friend that bitch was fine as hell said Rico... aye bruh watch ya fucking mouth aight I said .... Rico looks at me... chill big bruh... chill... like I'm just saying shawty was bad as fuck.. said Rico... and like I said chill the fuck out I said... hold up, you fucking shawty or sum? Said Rico... I look..... mane fuck no.. that's Sina little friend... I said... yah but still.. ain't no use in you wanting that... besides she'll eat yo ass out to the police said Rico ... what you mean, I asked... mane that girl had a train ran on her and then later on said it was rape or sum shit... ended up getting Pablo Sanchez Killed and Mario Sanchez locked up for killing her bitch ass daddy. Said Rico... (while smirking) this bitch said they tied her ass down... choked her... and knocked her out.... So how the fuck they raped you said Rico... Mane do you not know how stupid you sound right now said Amere... Real stupid said Hassan... aye y'all just saying that shit cause the fucking good girl routine she is now... back then that girl would've sucked your dick for a dollar. Said Rico while laughing... (Hassan quickly grabs Rico... ) aye chill the fuck out y'all said Amere.... Bruh what the fuck you got going on... said Rico getting off the floor.... I said while breathing heavy..... walking out... Bruh? ... tf wrong with you.... We just got big homie back said Amere... walking out following Hassan..... Yo, San said Amere.... What? I said ....Yo my Boul what was all that about said Amere ... Mane ion know I don't even know what the hell came over me. I said... Yeah or maybe you is feeling shawty like Rico said... (I look at Amere)... aye, beating Rico or me up ain't gone change that shit... if you want the girl you want her fuck it amere said while laughing.... (I looked at amere laughing) (somehow this nigga was younger then both me and Rico but was the most mature one)...... Keep that shit a buck said amere .... Yeah... I fuck with shawty... I mean ion know, her ass be on bs though. I said... what you mean said Amere... Mane, ion know I said .... bruh you got the best of both worlds my boul, you got a bad ass girlfriend plus a fine ass side chick... sheesh said amere... aye, yanni ain't no side chick I said... aight so what you gone do? Said amere ion know, but I need you to look into sum... I said.... I need you to check out this guy name Seven.. Dude been around yanni lately and I just been getting a bad vibe about the shit. I said.... Aight no doubt I got you... said Amere....

Yanni

As we was watching tv and laughing.... Man I swear they be wilding fr I said ... hell yeah ain't no fucking way you got me watching this hoe shit said seven while laughing ... I mean we can watch something else I said... Nah it's cool mamas, besides I like being around you said Seven... as we leaned in to kiss ... as we started kissing... my phone rings.... It was Hassan calling.... ... as we started kissing some more....

As I get back home:
I walked to my room... I looked around in my room but Hassan was no where to be found.... Maybe, he's done with everything now I thought to myself ..... as I laid down.... He quickly comes out my bathroom.... Hassan I said startled ... Where you been? He asked... um, I just um... i was out with seven I said .... Hassan stops.... So you like that lil nigga said Hassan while smiling ... Hassan look.. you can't ask me those types of questions.. I said... I can ask you WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT HE YELLED AT ME.... (Thank god my mom was at her boyfriends tonight) I thought to myself.... What the fuck are you doing Yanni he asked me.... Hassan, you have a whole female... a GIRLFRIEND. ESSY or did you forget about that shit ? I asked.... Fuck on with that shit Hassan said... while walking towards me.... No... NO!... get the fuck out! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE! or I swear to god. I said ... you'll what? Call the police on me... lie and say I raped you? Hassan said... what the fuck are you talking about I said... Yeah... apparently your not so much of a good girl at all... you got a train ran on you. You a flipper Hassan said while laughing at me... ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! You have no idea what you're speaking on... I yelled .. oh yeah... how about the fact you had 3 dicks in you a one time Hassan said... Yanni starts to cry... Those niggas RAPED ME!.... I couldn't walk.. I had to have surgery... they beat me until I couldn't see or hear... I was potentially blind in one eye and deaf in the other... as I cried...HASSAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE! ..   NOOOOOOOOWWWWW! I yelled.... Hassan stands there.... Aight bet. Said Hassan walking out..... as I sit on my floor playing flashbacks in my head on what happened that night...