Sixteen

Yanni:
The weekend rolled by:

The weekend was here and today was my 18th birthday I said to myself. As Allie comes in with a birthday cake.

Happy birthday cousin said Allie. Aww baby cous this so sweet said Yanni.... Ion know why she being so fucking nice said Ashley coming in.

Yeah.. seems pretty normal again I said... don't flatter yourself. I'm here grabbing my things and leaving out. Said Ashley.

You really moving out said Allie. Yes, I am.. besides.. I found me a new nigga... unlike yours my man makes money. Said Ashley.

You really got a issue with me said Yanni who me nah.. I don't. but you gonna see what Hassan is all bout sooner or later. Said Ashley walking out.. what does that even mean said Yanni. Whatever you want it to yelled back Ashley.

Ugh I said. Look don't pay her, no mind. Plus I got something planned for us the whole day said Allie. Grabbing me. Get dressed she said.

Um you do realize I'm the older cousin right said Yanni. Yeah yeah all that... come on. Mom and dad are going to be back soon said Allie.

Okay.. okay let me get dressed said Yanni.

Ashley:

After I left my dads house.. after talking my shit with yanni.. cause lets face it the bitch stupid, as dog shit. I thought to myself. As I was pulling up on my new condo. In the heights.

As I got out my car

And open my house door. And throwing my keys on the counter. Babe I'm back said Ashley.... Damn ma... I was wondering when your ass was gonna come back. While walking out the room. It was KENDRICK. I told you I had to go get some more stuff daddy said Ashley kissing him.

Yeah I understand babe. It's all good. Said Kendrick. Yeah. So I think my little sis is up my cousin ass. At this point idk said Ashley getting a drink out of the fridge.

Oh yeah, you do what I asked you to do? Kendrick asked... yes baby... don't worry I put the locator on yanni jacket. That way, you'll know what to do when the time is right said Ashley sitting on his lap.

See that's why I love you girl. You cold hearted just like me. I fuck witcha fr said Kendrick ... while kissing. Bae, I can't fucking stand that bitch. So it's whatever said Ashley.

Yeah that's what daddy like to hear said Kendrick kissing Ashley.

Yanni:

As we rode to a brunch and mimosas restaurant....

Um cousin... I know I'm legal... but I ain't that legal legal yet. Said Yanni. Don't be silly, my mom and dad take us here all the time come on. Said Allie getting out the car.

As I walked in.

Happy birthday said Everyone. It was Sina, Hassan, Trey, and My Mom and Her new Husband. And Allie.

Allie you did all this? I asked... well yeah... I just wanted you to have a good birthday said Allie. Aww thanks cousin I said hugging her.

Happy birthday Bestie said Sina hugging me. Happy birthday folks said Trey.. Happy birthday Ma said Hassan kissing me. Thank you baby. Said Yanni.

Awww... happy birthday my precious baby said Cherry walking up to me with her new husband. Yeah.. thanks I said. I was hesitant about hugging her... because how can you just up and leave me. I thought to myself.

But ugh, today was my day... and I wanted to enjoy it. I thought to myself.

Okay. Everyone I got us a table. And we can order said Allie. Allie I really can't believe you did all of this said Yanni. Yeah lil cuz, got some major pull on this one said Hassan. Yeah we fuck with you Allie fa sure said Sina.