34: The end?

"WITH LIVE ALWAYS"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

School had been cancelled for the rest of the semester and my mom came to pick me up, me and Xavier where at the entrance talking.

"Make sure to visit" I told him holding onto his hands.

"You know I will I do every year" he said taking his hand out my grasp and putting some of my hair behind my ear.

"I know but... when you get there can we talk about what we are?" I asked and he smiled leaving in pecking my lips.

"Yeah ok, and make sure to unblock me in case I get arrested again" he jokes and I frown, how dare he. "Am joking don't get mad"

"It's fine you are right I should unblock you, and thanks for coming in the other day to save us and for giving a phone to Wednesday she wouldn't let me do it" I said smiling up at him.

"Yeah and thanks for taking that arrow for me, and for like saving us all along with Wednesday" he laughed am I smiled glancing at my mom who was looking at us.

"I should go, bye Xavier" I say about ti leave but he brought my back in kissing me before letting me go.

"Bye" He exclaimed smiling.

When I got to my mom she smirked at me.

"What was that?" She asked getting into the car the same time as me.

"Nothing" I said smiling looking away for her not to see me but she still did by the sound of her laughter.

Maybe this is the end?

༺༻

A/N

Thank you all for all the support and I will continue the book on this one and thank you all for everything, please tell 'em what book you would like to see next, maybe a different fandom or character, bye.