14: Decor

"YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MOST UNEXPECTED PERSON AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

Right after I left Xavier I ran in too the place we were having the Rave'N helping everyone out a bit then I got to help Ajax we did small talk.

"Can you tell me why you left Enid hanging before your date, I know you like her" I say looking at him putting up wall decor.

"No" he says trying to walk away from the conversation but I pull him back.

"Ajax you like her tell me or HER why you didn't go to the date, she came into my room quiet upset you stood her up" I say sternly, I know he didn't just not go, he is just to embarrass to tell me.

"Ok... I stoned myself while getting ready for her, in my bathroom mirror" He explains looking down ashamed.

"You showered for her? she must be special" I say jokingly and he pushes me making me almost fall.

"I really do like her I was just kinda embarrassed that I stoned myself and now she probably had another date" Ajax says.

"Look we can go as friends" I say smiling, I wanted to go with Xavier but he is probably going with someone else.

"What about you, like half the guys in the school just asked you while decorating" He say and I could tell he was feeling bad.

"Hey why would I go with some guy, while I can go with one of my friends" I say smiling at him, I have to put my friends before me. I can deal about my love life later.

"Really? You would do that for me?" He asks smiling and I nod.

"Of corse I would, you are my friend I would choose you before my live life any day" I say smiling and then I started to hear whispers about Wednesday.

"Did you hear Addams asked Xavier and he said yea" One of the students said and I almost broke my neck looking over at them.

"Hey are you ok?" Ajax asks seeing my tuned out and I nod.

"I am fine" I say looking back at him smiling, it was totally fake. But I do not regret leaving the room my friends needed me and I am here to help them.

"Are you sure? We can lea-" I cut Ajax off trying my best not to snap.

"I am fine, really Ajax" I reassure me more than him.

"Whatever you say, but I am here just in case you change your mind" Ajax says continuing decorating.

༺༻

It had been a few minutes of decorating when Xavier came in and all my emotions jus fell out when he tried to approach me.

"Hey Salem, can we talk?" Xavier asks and I know I might be a bitch if I say no but I can't do this right now.

"I can't Xavier" I say walking away fast feeling sad already. Wednesday knew I liked Xavier or at least we had a relationship. I told her through the phone when her and Bianca started dating. She then goes and asks him out.

I sit down on my balcony when I hear someone come up behind me so I clean up my tears quickly.

"Hey, bestie" Ajax jokes sitting down in front of me while I leaned on the fence of the balcony liking the feeling of the sun on my back.

"Hey" I whisper out trying not to show my emotions.

"You know when I said you could talk to me I meant it" He says grabbing my hand gently.

"I know you meant it but there is nothing to talk about" I say looking at our hands.

"You know I can tell you are lying you're are not good at it" he says making me laugh lightly.

"And there is a smile, look you have to stop thinking about everyone else and start thinking about yourself, don't get me wrong I am happy you came after me but something tells me you were having a moment with mr. Thorpe" Ajax says making me look up at him.

"But I want to help my friends" I say and he smiles.

"I know but you have to think about YOU sometimes" He tells me a soft tone to his voice.

"I try but I feel selfish" I tell him, I never talk about my feeling I feel weak every time I do.

"You are nos selfish you are selfless and you have to be "selfish" some time" Ajax says putting air quotes to selfish. "It is your life not your friends, not your parents and decently not mine. This is your life" He tells me and I smile.

"I will try, but now let's choose what you will wear to the Rave'N" I say laughing at his frown at the mention of clothes shopping.

"Ok tomorrow we can go out" he sighs and I squeal.

"You are going to hate it" I laugh out helping him stand up and help Ajax up "thank you Ajax you are the best" I tell him hugging him.

༺༻

It was night time when another knock came from my door and I saw Theo and Tulip standing too close, to not be in love.

"Come in love birds" I say letting them in.

"So we need to tell you something" Theo says very serious.

"Tulip is pregnant be me, I knew it!" I exclaims jokingly.

"No... we are dating" Tulip says and u start laughing so much I fall out my bed hitting my head hard.

"Now she has a concussion" Theo says looking at me still laughing at the floor.

"Maybe she will forget we told her" Tulip says and I stand up from the floor.

"I knew it since we met!!" I exclaims jumping up and down excitedly. "You made it very obvious"

"We're we that obvious" Tulip says scratching the back of her neck.

"No because you giggling and touching his arm was so friendly of you" I say rolling my eyes.

Let's just that night turned into a good night full of laughter and surprisingly romance.

༺༻