28: FINALLY

"I ONLY ACCEPT APOLOGIES IN CASH"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

I can't believe I am doing this again to myself, its been few days I haven't talked to my family or Wednesday, Enid has kept me up cause Wednesday won't. I can't believe I am doing this to myself again. Xavier texted me to meet him at the shed, I can't believe I agreed to meet up. I walk up to the shed the lights were on, is it bad I feel bad about this, I feel like an asshole. I open the door and start to hear music and he was painting, he looked great in his pajamas.

"Hi" I say quietly but he heard me turning off the music and tying his hair up, he smiles sitting down.

"You came" He says pointing at the other stool for me to sit down, so I do. "Look I have decided that I want you, and only you, if I am being honest I was using Wednesday to stop myself from thinking of him" He explains grabbing my hands.

"I only accept apologies" I say smirking and he smiles back at me.

"Fine, I am sorry for being a stupid asshole and not realizing I was stupidly in-love with you" He says and my smirk drops, in-love?

"You are in-love?" I ask confused and he drops his hand from mine standing up pacing rubbing his hands.

"No... only if you..." He stutters pacing stressed out.

"Xavier" I say at least 3 times before standing up and grabbing his face "I do like you, just the word love was just unexpected" I tell him and he smiles leaning in but I pull away "Finish your apologia first" I say booping his nose.

"Fine" He groans "I am sorry for being a stupid asshole and not realizing I am in love with you" He says leaning in and kissing me "I am sorry"

"I also accept apologies in cash" I joke and he laughs.

"haha you are very funny Salem" He says and we sit back on the stools.

"I was starting to get worried that you would choose my cousin" I say grabbing his face again drawing circles on his face.

"I would never" He said back smiling at me, and I finally feel full again.

"I can't believe you would keep me waiting that long" I laugh trying my best not to poke him with my nails while rubbing circles onto his cheeks.

"Me too, can we go back to my room this place is not very sweet" He said and I laughed.

༺༻

When we got back to his room we cuddled, we kinda already did stuff in the shed so this does give me some comfort, he is drawing circles on my bare shoulder, when I heard a knock.

"Go under the bed" Xavier says in a rushed tone as I put on one of his shirts that were on the floor, and slide under the bed. I see him go over to the door and open it and Bianca is at the door. What the fuck is she doing here "Bianca what are you doing here?"

"Hey I just wanted to see how you were" She says looking him up and down.

"Look can we not do this right now" He says glancing at me.

"Why? Is Wednesday here?" She jokes trying to enter but, he blocks her "Do you really have a girl in there?"

"That is none of your business" he says and Bianca stares at him blankly.

"I am sorry for what happened before but just let me in" She says and I roll my eyes trying not to scoff.

"Look Bianca please leave" He says and she rolls her eyes finally leaving, he closes the door and I come out from under the bed hugging his neck while smiling.

"What was that all about?" I ask smiling up at him.

"Just Bianca being Bianca" He said smiling down at me walking me up to bed so we could cuddle again. "I forgot something at the shed I will be right back" He said kissing me on the cheek walking away quickly. I was so tired my eyes were going down.

after a few minutes my phone starts ringing but I ignore it going to sleep, it can't be anything bad, right?

༺༻