Chapter 45 - Clear Skies

Warning : this chapter contained a spoiler from Adriel Hamilton's book, so if you've plan to read it but haven't got a chance to and don't want to get any spoilerS, please stop here and read his book first ;) but if you don't mind then you might continue, okay thanks loveee~

Amanda James

Mom and Roni helped me picking the dress for prom, they're all so excited about it. Honestly, I don't care about the dress I'm going to wear, or how my prom is going to be, I feel like I started to lose interest in everything. The pills that I consumed to prevent the pain started to feel like nothing, like it's not helping, well I'm pretty sure they've told me that my time isn't going to be long, so who am I to protest, This is the life that I chose.

Here I am standing in front of the mirror right after Roni finished with my make up and also my hair. Seems like she sees me like her barbie doll right now, turns out she has an amazing make up skills which very profitable for me.

"How do you like it?" She asked while standing behind me, looking at the make up that she had put on my face.

"It's beautiful, thanks Roni," I said.

"Well the Canvas is already beautiful, so," Roni said then I chuckle.

"Guess I have found the one to do my makeup on my funeral," I said then she frowned.

"You ruined the moment bro," Roni said putting her brush away.

"Anyway, can I take a picture of you?" She asked then I turn around to look at her.

"What for?"

"It's a piece of art, my piece of art of course I have to take a picture to remember,"

"Also for my album," she said then started to take picture of my face without telling me to pose.

"Girls," mom suddenly walk into the room then I can tell that she's amaze when she put her eyes on me,

"Oh my god honey.., you look so beautiful,"

"Roni..., you did a really great job!" Mom said.

"She is.., beautiful," Roni said.

"Okay enough guys, I'm not a statue," I said walking out of my room.

"I'm gonna get my shoes," I said making my way out of the room straight into the dining room and there's where Evan already standing in the dining room with Flynn next to him.

He was surprised by my appearance so is everyone, like he didn't expect that I'm going to show up in that second.

"I was about to say that Evan is here-" Mom said after she failed for stopping me from going downstairs.

Great, I saved myself from the cringe awkward moment where the girl walk down the stairs while their dates waiting downstairs.

"Sorry I ruined the surprise," I said while continue to walk down the stairs, making my way to where Evan stand.

"I haven't even wear my shoes," I chuckles then he smiles.

"No worries you still look very beautiful," he said then I smile, I would probably kiss that lips if no one around but there's my mom, her boyfriend also Roni around so.., let me do it later.

I walk passing him to get my shoes from the shoe cabinet across the hall. I put it on while Evan continue to talk to Flynn who I guess is in charge for dinner tonight.., because he's wearing mom's apron and busy cutting some veggies.

"I'm ready, should we go now?" I ask as Evan turn his chair around to look at me with a smile on his face.

"Wait!" Roni said running down the staird with a camera on her hand.