Luther continued to fight, and Luther ran into Ben's statue, and it fell over.

"You know you could have caught that." Said Five.

"Yeah, but I didn't wanna cause a scene." I replied.

We walked back into the house and into the kitchen. I sat down at the table while Five went to find some coffee. This family is crazy and a lot to take in.

"Where's Vanya?" Allison asked.

"Oh, she's gone." Said Klaus.

"That's unfortunate." Mumbled Five.

"An entire square block, 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, and not a single drop of coffee." Said Five.

"God, that's a lot of rooms." I said with a cup of water in my hand.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allsion said.

"Well, he hated children, and he had plenty of children." Klaus said laughing.

"I am taking the car." Five said, taking my arm.

"We're you two going?" Asked Klaus.

"To get a decent cup of coffee." Five said.

"Do you two even know how to drive?" Asked Allison.

"We know how to do everything." Said Five, and we walked out of the house.

We got outside to the car, and Five tried to open it. It was locked.

"Damn it. Hugo, can you open it?" Said Five.

"Alright, fine."

I unlocked the door using telekinesis. The door snapped opened and Five got on the driver's side, and I got on the passenger side.

"You know you could have just like, blinked in here and unlocked from the inside."

"Well, I didn't feel like it." Five huffed.

He drove us to a place called Griddys a donut shop. When we walked in, there was only one man sitting there.

We sat down at the counter, and I rang the bell. A lady in a pink uniform came out from the back.

"Sorry the sink was clogged. So what will it be?" She asked. I read her name tag, and it said Agnes.

"Uh, I will have a chocolate enclair." The man said.

"Can I get the kids some milk or something?" Agnes asked, waving at us.

"The kid will have a coffee. Black." Five said, with a shit eating grin.

"I will just have some hot chocolate." I said, smiling.

"Cute kids." Agnes said jokingly. She went back to get the drinks we ordered.

Five turned to the man sitting next to us.

"I don't remember this place being such a shit hole. Me and my siblings and I used to come here when we were kids. Eat all the donuts till we puke. Simple tills, huh?" Five said.

I rolled my eyes. I pretty sure nobody wanted to hear someone that looked thirteen talk about when he was a kid, when he still kinda is one.

"I guess." The man replied.

"Looks like you know your way around the city. " Five said.

" I hope so. I have been driving for twenty-five years." The man said.

"Good, I need an address." Five said, and Agnes brought the drinks.

I took my drink and tried drinking it. I pulled it away with it being too hot. Five put a piece in paper in the pocket that had the address he wanted.

Five sighed, sounding annoyed. I looked in the bell and saw people from the commission had found us.

"Huh, thought we would have more time before they found us." Five said, nudging me.

"Alright, both of you on your feet. They want to talk." A man said.

"We got nothing to say." Five responded.

"Look, I don't wanna shoot a couple of kids. Don't wanna go home with that on my consciousness tonight." He said.

"Oh well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home tonight." Five said, picking up a butter knife and nodding at me.

Five stab the man who was talking to us in the neck. I jumped off my chair and smacked other men with my mug I had. I took his wrist and twisted it, and took his gun.

"Hey assholes!" Five yelled from the table.

I smacked a man in the stomach with the end of the gun and then flipped it around and shot him in the chest. The blow from the gun sent me back a bit.

Five had taken out another man with a mop and sat down at a table. Five picked up a knife and held to to his arm, cutting into it. He had pulled out a tracking chip.

"Ew gross." I whispered.

"Hugo, you got one too. Come on." He said wave for me to come to the table. Five took my arm and cut into my arm.

"Ow, shit!" I said, wincing at the pain.

"Sorry, Hugo. We gotta leave before the police show up."

"Yeah, ok." I said, taking a napkin to wipe the blood off my arm.

"We have to go to my sister Vanyas' house." Said Five.

We got into the car and drove to the address. I almost fell asleep on the way there. I hope his sister house is calm and she doesn't go crazy.

An: I wanted to add them at Viktors apartment, but I didn't want to write anymore 😭