After leaving most of the world, the remaining humans could still have a chance to plan for the next attack of the god of the underworld. Humanity could be preserved for at least decades.

Just as Wang Huai was cutting with the chaos fragments, the sky fell down like there was a cave in. The god of the underworld had descended.

Wang Huai didn't keep watching and continued his movements. Now wasn't the time to sigh. Sherlock or them, one of them had to succeed.

All over the world, the people who had been in contact with Wang Huai for a long time were doing the same thing. However, half the cracks hadn't been cut when a black claw emerged and struck hard at Wang Huai!

Gong Mingming paused in her movements and assisted Wang Huai in attacking the cracks.

***

On the other side, Xiao Li was standing in front of the god of the underworld. He suffered most of the pressure from the god and was unable to speak for a time.

A shadow belonging to a young girl appeared in front of him. She was wearing very thick clothes and had long hair. She was Tan Li. There was a little boy beside her. Zhou Ying and Tan Li came out of their shells together, trying to share the pressure for Xiao Li. It just wasn't enough.

Tan Li snorted and then long sleeves wrapped around Tan Li's arms. The singing voice overcame the cries of the ghost. "Lang Jun-"

The stick person hung from the ancient woman's sleeve and refused to return to the relative safe painting.

Tan Li, Zhou Ying, the ancient woman and other helpers were able to withstand part of the pressure belonging to the god of the underworld. They withstood the vast majority of the divine power and their bodies dimmed a lot.

The god of the underworld was used as a base point and all types of ghosts and creatures howled from the surrounding cracks. Black smoke diffused out of it, covering the sky. It seemed like this place wasn't reality but another instance world.

Xiao Li's breathing was a bit difficult. He coughed and told the god, "Before you start, can you answer me a question first?"

The opposite side didn't respond and Xiao Li continued, "Among so many gods, why do you want this place?"

"You think they don't want it?" The god of the underworld had remained silent like he was waiting for something. Just as Xiao Li thought he wouldn't answer, the god opened his mouth, a trace of a hunter's scorn for prey in his eyes. "They are observing, waiting. The moment I eat the rest, they will swarm."

The god of the underworld answered Xiao Li's words but his actions didn't stop. He just raised his hand and the invisible pressure became stronger. Xiao Li felt like he was back in the adjudication prison, carrying a mountain on his back.

Tan Li protected Xiao Li behind her more tightly, blocking the power of the god. It was obvious that she was working very hard. Not only was she fading, but her body was also shaking.

Xiao Li tried his best to finish it in one breath. "Then why do you want this place?"

"There is indeed a need with your control over the world of instances but it isn't so urgent that you would arrange believers to infiltrate before the barrier is completely broken. Unless... unless you have some internal problems. If you don't get reality then you will-"

He failed to finish his sentence. The god of the underworld snorted coldly and suddenly, a black iron sword whizzed from the side and aimed at Xiao Li's neck! It was a big black knife with countless twisted faces on it, screaming and craving blood.