Chapter 214

Xiao Li instinctively called out. "You-"

Shen Chenzhi stopped and smiled. "You can't bear it to let it be me?"

Xiao Li frowned and didn't speak.

Shen Chenzhi stared at him softly and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll be back."

"I trust your judgment." His voice whispered softly. "Besides, how can I leave you alone?"

***

[The reincarnator Xiao Li has completed the task. You are the first to propose a way to leave and to break the parallel dream world of Styland. The rating is S and the task completion degree is 89%. You should've received 5,000 survival coins but due to your repeated ridicule of the dream master Hypnos, your rewards have been affected. This time, you have received 44 survival coins.]

Xiao Li who walked out of the small town behind Shen Chenzhi, "......"

Wasn't this god too narrow-minded and picky?

[You have inspired the hidden soul of Atlantis and gained the right to have a conversation with it. The rules are being calculated...]

[Scenario conversion.]

[3, 2, 1-]

Along with the constant words in the little yellow book, Xiao Li felt the world in front of him shatter like glass. Grey fog came like the tide and there was the familiar feeling of transmission under his feet.

However, once he stood firm again, he didn't appear at home as usual. He had appeared in a suspended space. This space was like a square Rubik's cube hanging in the air. The walls of the square were all transparent and glowed with a metallic luster. Occasionally, a few laser-like green lights crossed and flashed quickly.

At the foot of this Rubik's Cube was the real Styland. Xiao Li saw the people walking in the town exactly the same as it was in the dream. He stared for a while before looking again and asking the person standing in front of him, "Did you bring me in?"

The man standing in front of Xiao Li had bloodshot eyes and a handsome appearance. He wasn't smiling but there was still an overwhelming sense of elegance. The god of lies said in an approachable manner. "Yes, it took me a lot of effort to cut off the rules for a short time."

Xiao Li looked down and asked another question. "What's so special about Atlantis?"

"It is a civilization." Apart from the eyes that flashed with a hint of an evil spirit from time to time, Pseudo-Logoi resembled a patient university tutor. "It is useful for our existence. I also think it is a pity that 'He' acted first."

Before Xiao Li could question him again, Pseudo-Logoi leaned down and spoke in a meaningful way. "Your world is more useful to us."

An existence that was useful to the gods. Xiao Li remembered how Pseudo-Logoi had purposely stolen the core from the death god's laboratory.

"Don't worry, they won't be able to act for a while." Pseudo-Logoi's voice was warm and authentic. "However, your time is running out."

Xiao Li reflexively looked at this person but didn't continue to ask. He instead tapped his knuckles against the wall of the Rubik's Cube. "Why are you looking for me?"

Pseudo-Logoi laughed again and fell into his memories. "I had some questions to ask you but I want to thank you more."

"Thank me?"

"Thank you for making Hypnos die socially." Pseudo-Logoi wanted to control himself at first but it wasn't possible. His lips raised slightly and he laughed with joy. "Now everyone knows that he is a trash director who has a poor imagination. He likes to make bad movies and squat in trash cans to peep at others. Hahahaha."

[BL] I Wasn't Born Lucky (Unlimited Flow)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें