Chapter 221

Under the threat of the split-mouthed woman's scissors, the writer ghost released his hand and widened the distance with the laptop. During the period of leaving the scissors, its fist was still moving up and down like it was constantly complimenting the beauty of the split-mouthed woman.

The giant scissors moved slightly and the writer ghost pressed the side of the scissors with its right hand. The split-mouthed woman used a bit of force and impatiently tried to withdraw her weapon. She was preparing to leave.

However, before she left, she thought of Sherlock's words and the tip of her scissors moved slightly. The writer ghost put its hands together in horror. The index fingers intersected and a thumb was pressed against a thumb. It was asking the split-mouthed woman to have a heart.

The split-mouthed woman, "......"

There was a click and she cut off the long nail of the writer's middle finger. The white debris fell to the carpet while the middle finger was so short that it looked out of place with the other fingers. The split-mouthed woman didn't seem interested in taking a guest role as a manicure artist. Thus, she only cut off the nail of the middle finger before disappearing from the room.

As the writer ghost was stroking its middle finger with its other hand, Xiao Li pulled the laptop in front of him. The interface on the computer screen was still opened to the web version of the novel 'He and She.' The writer ghost had been replying to comments previously.

He moved the mouse, clicked on the author's backend area and entered the novel's editing interface. The novel was still on the last chapter that was just updated. The strange thing was that the author ID in the backend was blank. He didn't know if this was Zui Tian's own setting or some type of hint.

Xiao Li clicked into the 'update new chapter' page and a dialog box for adding a new article popped up. He placed his hands on the keyboard but didn't type anything.

Wang Huai was busy taking photos of the self-pitying writer over to the side. Compared to this bigshot's photography habit that suddenly awakened, Ye Lingshi and the others were more concerned about whether they could leave the house or not. Ye Lingshi lay down on the table, looked at the scene and asked tentatively, "Are you going to continue writing?"

Xiao Li replied, "Yes, if this is the world of the novel then writing with the original author's account is the simplest way to end things."

"Then why don't you hurry up and write?" Ye Ziye urged. He gave an example of an ending. "Just writing down the following. For example, the administrators successfully found a solution and left Xiao Wu's house."

"It must have a reasonable plot development so that the outcome isn't so abrupt...."

Xiao Li habitually tapped on the keyboard before following up on the last chapter by writing: [After reading these strange and distant comments, Kou Tian smiled but he felt a trace of loneliness.

An idea suddenly emerged in his heart. He didn't want to let others continue to write his novel. It felt like his child was taken away by a stranger and the child only recognized the stranger. He wanted to continue writing according to his own ideas.

This type of thinking was so strong that even if Kou Tian knew that he wasn't as good as the stranger, he still chose to open the next chapter and write:

"The administrators who replaced Xiao Wu entered the room but they didn't give up. They looked for ways to survive. In fact, the way to survive was very simple. It was-"

Kou Tian wrote up to here before getting stuck. After all, this Xiao Wu's story wasn't written by him. It was the unfamiliar second writer so his already rigid thinking couldn't match the other person's thoughts at all.