Chapter 227

This marker worked quickly. Park Heesoon's expression gradually solidified at a speed visible to the naked eye. He was holding the hand up and pressing his life saving item against the expression on his palm. It was a mask worn by a ghost before it died in the Republic of China. As long as it was taken out, it could suppress other ghosts. It was a very practical item.

However, for now, it didn't seem to play the role that Park Heesoon imagined. Driven by some force, the mask fit onto the expression in his hand. The hollowed-out part of the mask perfectly revealed the 'eyes' and 'mouth' of the expression, just like a real face.

Park Heesoon panicked. "Did it move?"

He raised his arm to the position of his head and used this drawn face to look.

"Hehe, hehe, hehe."

Xiao Li's crying face had no effect. The pattern was dissolving on its own and it was corrected to look like Lian Susu's hand.

In the meantime, Lian Susu's symptoms were getting worse. She was looking for a sharp weapon to cut off her head. Finally, she chose the mirror as she muttered, "I want to fix my head. Get rid of the thing on my neck..."

Xiao Li had already let go of his hand when he was drawing on Park Heesoon. Now Ye Zeqing was holding Lian Susu but his strength wasn't as high. She shook his hand away and broke free. She threw herself at the mirror like a wild horse.

Wang Huai stopped her just before the critical moment. He rushed forward quickly, pressing his elbow against Lian Susu's neck and pressing her to the wall. "Sherlock, try it with her."

Xiao Li turned the marker around in his hand. "It's no use."

Attacks from ghosts were divided into many types, such as the physical type and the spiritual type. This marker belonged to the curse type. Those who had the smiley face drawn on them would gradually regard the smiley face as their head and cut off their own heads. Frankly speaking, Xiao Li had seen this type on the SC foundation. He didn't know if the collector had come here for a visit.

Still, there was another trick he could try. He held the marker, came to the mirror and looked in the reflection at the reincarnators.

Zheng Yi had been teaming up with Xiao Li for a long time. He watched Xiao Li and suddenly knew what this person wanted. He was just about to step forward to help Sherlock when he heard Xiao Li say, "Come and help me."

The direction he was looking at was Shen Chenzhi.

Zheng Yi, "???"

Shen Chenzhi had been standing to one side. Zheng Yi swore that after this young man was called in this way, his eyes lit up like he had been charged with electricity. He walked over. Xiao Li glanced at his hand and Shen Chenzhi immediately grasped it. His fingertips gently swept over the back of Xiao Li's hand and he wrapped his hand around Xiao Li's hand.

Xiao Li shook a bit. He whispered, "...Don't hold it so tight."

Shen Chenzhi followed his words and relaxed his grip. He only gently held Xiao Li's hand but Xiao Li could still feel the temperature.

Xiao Li held the tip of the marker to the mirror and called out, "Pen fairy, pen fairy-"

The marker who just listened to the beginning and knew it was bad, "???"

The moment Xiao Li opened his mouth, the market started to shake on its own like it was trying to get out of Xiao Li's hands.

Its strength was so great that if it was Xiao Li alone, perhaps it would've really broken away. However, Shen Chenzhi's hand was very stable. He firmly grasped the top mark of the marker and it was unable to break free.