He didn't understand what was going on. The ship's surveillance equipment showed there was nothing behind it but the impact was real. The ghost ship wasn't satisfied after hitting it once. It slowed down again and fell behind. Then it slammed into Tang Huaqing's ship from the side and rear.

Tang Huaqing pressed a button on the console and one side of the stern moved upward to reveal a turret inside. However, it couldn't find the ghost ship so the shell wasn't launched.

The moment the ghost ship tried to sink it, the turret fired a shell hard. However, Sturt was merged into the ghost ship itself. He flexibly avoided the shell and the shell hit the water. Sturt took the opportunity to hit hard again.

"Damn, what the hell is this?" Tang Huaqing couldn't stand still. His body was thrown to the side of the ship. He grabbed his task book, ready to abandon the ship and escape. Captain Sturt once again hit the stern of the ship. This time, he overturned half the ship. The hull tilted and a large amount of seawater poured onto the deck.

Ye Zeqing's face was green as he shouted, "Captain is awesome!"

"Of course," Captain Sturt replied.

Captain Sturt watched the ship submerge in the sea and steered the ghost ship back on course, heading smoothly toward the destination.

***

S City's dock.

This was an ordinary port for import and export. It was the best route from Yun Province to S City. It was usually full of people but now it was closed. The ghost ship had disappeared. It was unable to be tracked and it safely arrived at the port.

It was just that Xiao Li looked through the window of the ghost ship and saw that the port was full of people. There was a person almost every two steps and they were patrolling the sea. Everyone was wearing a black poncho with a hood of the same colour. Just looking at the clothes, it was obvious that they weren't ordinary people.

"The Judges or ghosts?" Xiao Li asked Wang Huai.

Wang Huai, "......"

"No matter if they are the Judges or not, I'm sure they're not ghosts."

The ghost ship stopped sailing and stayed far away on the sea.

Wang Huai, Gong Mingming and the others carefully observed the group of people. At least, Gong Mingming saw the face of a man in the middle. "I'm familiar with the man. He wanted to sacrifice reincarnators in an instance but I stopped him. He is a believer of a god of the underworld."

"Did they receive news from Tang Huaqing?" Wang Huai followed her thoughts and speculated. "Moriarty's ghost ship was exposed by the forum. He might've guessed this..."

"Can you go around?"

Sturt replied, "According to the coordinates you gave me of the destination, this port is the closest one to the building. It will take a long time to go around to other ports. Even if I'm fast enough, will you be able to go ashore?"

By the time, the sky was covered in cracks. Originally, humans could pass directly through the cracks but now it wasn't possible. The cracks that hadn't been filled with chaos fragments gradually overlapped with reality and it was sharp enough to cut the hands that touched them.

There was one crack after another. Combined with the gloomy sky and the pouring rain, everything was like the end. Time was the most important thing.

Xiao Li didn't reply for a long time. He glanced back at Wang Huai's phone and there were many messages on it:

[I've resolved two incidents but some people still died. I got a fragment and healed a crack. I'm rushing to the next street.

[Someone is fleeing on the road.]