She stammered, "I-I'm fine."

The young man with the glasses stood in front of her and checked on the ghost in the smoke. Then he turned to his companion and said, "This item can trap it for five minutes. There really are gaps nearby but not many. Only two."

The other man said, "Try that method."

"Thank you so much. Without you, I don't know what I would've done." The woman recovered a bit and thanked them. "What are you called? Once the rain stops, I-I will treat you to a meal."

The young man with glasses replied without turning his head. "There is no need for a meal. I am Tian Ji, the other man is Jiang Yishe and the woman is Wu Tianyi."

Wu Tianyi told the woman, "You are safe so you can leave."

The woman had a lot to ask but Wu Tianyi's attitude was very tough. She had no choice but to follow the words and leave. Wu Tianyi sent the woman to the intersection in front before walking back.

Tian Ji took out a small, light blue crystal from the inside of his jacket pocket.

If Xiao Li was here then he would recognize it instantly. This was a chaos power fragment. It was just that compared to the piece left over after the nameless female corpse incident, the one in Tian Ji's hand could only be considered a 'droplet'. It was 20 times smaller and was more like a sequined rhinestone.

Tian Ji bypassed the trapped ghost and brought the chaos fragment in his hand close to the edge of the crack that had become visible to the naked eye over time.

He saw that after approaching the crack, the crystal seemed to have inhaled some type of power and was turned into powder. The powder floated into the crack and then the crack slowly healed, as if a zipped was pulled shut. Then the crack disappeared completely and the air returned to its previous appearance.

Tian Ji took a deep breath. "That guy Wang Huai is right. After solving a ghost in reality, large or small fragments will appear. Bring the chaos power fragments to the cracks to close them."

"If there are enough closed gaps then it is equivalent to using the power of the chaos fragments to repair the well entrance. This can keep the gods from the well entrance and prevent reality from becoming an instance."

The anxiety in Wu Tianyi's tone was hard to hide. "A crack is really a drop in the bucket. This is a fragment that we got after solving many ghosts. How many cracks do we need to heal to stop the gods? I don't know if there are enough fragments in the world. After all, there are still many ghost incidents that haven't been resolved and the fragments are in the hands of ghosts."

Tian Ji browsed his phone in silence. There was a WeChat group that could only be used by reincarnators after they verified their identity and guaranteed they weren't part of the Judges.

Now this WeChat group was sharing news that reincarnators had obtained chaos fragments. Everyone contributed their own small power. Some people were happy to announce they had 'healed' one crack while others 'healed' two. At present, the most was a record of five.

At the same time, some of the fragments were collected by the people of the Judges.

They spread the symbol of the underworld through various channels, triggering the mutation of ghosts in reality. It was like raising a Gu. They let out these mutated ghosts, causing trouble to the reincarnators and expanding the cracks. Some of the ghosts were killed by the Judges themselves to obtain the chaos fragments that would be sacrificed to the god of the underworld.

Jiang Yishe suddenly asked, "What is Sherlock's opinion?"

"There is no news yet..." Tian Ji murmured, "This isn't in line with his style. I always feel he is planning something big."