[The adjudication prison is the largest neutral organization in the universe. It is parallel to the abyss of chaos and originated before all things. There are 138792232 adjudication prisons in all universes.]

It was slightly useful.

[Hot knowledge: If you get caught by a ghost, you will die.]

Get lost.

[The goddess of beauty is so beautiful that I really want to spend the night with her.]

?

[The existence is so mysterious. I have never seen him before.]

Don't know, don't understand, don't care.

[Friendly tip that was deliberately inserted to play with your mentality: If you want to leave the adjudication prison by improper means, you must do...]

There was nothing more.

......

In just one hour, Xiao Li felt the exercise of his mind as his mood went up and down to the final calm response. Apart from the first and middle ones, most of them were small natural encyclopedia facts about the entire universe, including some gossip among the gods. It was really useless.

At the end of an hour, Xiao Li was ejected from the library. He watched the door behind him disappear again and merge with the wall. He shook his head, stroked his chest and returned to the passage.

***

Wang Huai muttered, "So this is the source of the instances? The petri dishes of the gods and we are just like the microorganisms on it. Ha, I didn't expect that in the midst of so many speculations, the real version of Truman's world turned out to be real."

Park Heesoon added, "It's a despairing fact."

Zheng Yi wondered, "Is the goddess of beauty really so beautiful?"

Ye Zeqing continued, "Is there a photo?"

Setamon, "......"

The above were the reactions of the reincarnators after Xiao Li informed them of what happened in the library. Zheng Yi seemed to feel the weird gazes of the other people and scratched his head. "I have been with Sherlock for a long time and my thoughts have been taken by him."

Xiao Li immediately refused. "I won't carry this blame."

Then he answered their questions one by one. "Yes, I don't know, no."

Wang Huai teased, "Don't change the topic, you know this trick is useless to me. They have partnered with you the most. Who can infect them if it isn't you?"

"By the way, there is one more thing I have forgotten. The food in the cafeteria is edible, including the meat." Xiao Li suddenly added in a surprised tone of 'almost forgotten.'

The other people who heard his tone and thought there was something important, "......"

He still dared to say it wasn't his influence?!

As Xiao Li spoke, his fingertips swept over his brooch. He opened the communicator and quickly scanned the barrage.

[It has been cut off again...]

[I'm quite curious about what Sherlock found inside.]

[Disappointed.]

Sure enough. Xiao Li thought that the power of the gods could be used once he left the scope of the adjudication prison, for example, the spectators of the live broadcast who weren't in the adjudication prison. In more common terms, there was a god or maybe two who hacked his broadcast just now so ordinary gods couldn't see it.