The doll shook her head 180 degrees. She put her hands together, put it to her ears and motioned that she fell asleep together with him. So this power was also effective against ghosts...

Xiao Li wanted to get down from the bed but for some reason, there was a slight pain from his back. No, it wasn't pain. It was more like there was a school bag on his back. Then once he stood up completely, that weight had disappeared.

He turned back and touched the middle of the back. Then he looked at the half mirror above the basin in the room. The mirror surface stained with yellow dots vaguely reflected the teenager's thin back. His shoulder blades protruded outwards slightly like a pair of flying butterfly wings. there wasn't the ghost or heavy object in Xiao Li's imagination.

He glanced at Tan Li. The doll looked serious and continued to shake her head. Xiao Li turned his head. He didn't think about it and opened the door to go out.

The room that the laughter came from was the one belonging to the man who talked to Xiao Li last night. He was laughing wildly while intermittently saying, "I survived again. Hahaha, I survived again!"

As he spoke, dark smoke sprayed out from his nose and mouth. It was as if a big fire was burning in his body and only this black smoke was left over from his burning internal organs.

The other reincarnators were awakened by him and surrounded the room. The incandescent lights above their heads illuminated the passage like it was daylight and radiated to the rooms on both sides of the corridor.

Everyone could clearly see that the man's bed, sheets and the glass in the room had been dyed black by the smoke. Mucus was stuck on the cloth and it was very disgusting.

"What are you called?" Wang Huai lowered his focus.

The man found that he had survived another day and he was in a good mood. "Yu You. Are you new here?"

"Yes." Wang Huai observed him. "We just came in."

Yu You had a strong desire to talk. Even if it wasn't convenient for him to speak, he still tenaciously communicated with the reincarnators.

Yu You blocked his mouth with a fist and talked while coughing, "I came here earlier than you guys. I came in here, cough, and can't get out anymore. It is enough to survive the day."

"What is the smoke in your mouth?" Wang Huai inquired.

Yu You didn't answer the question. "What crime did you commit?"

Wang Huai didn't report his true crime and made it up. "Lust."

Yu You was disappointed. "Then you won't become like me. However, soon, you will face your own punishment."

He laughed again and the black smoke rose like a newborn crow from his mouth and hovered in the room. Xiao Li stood aside and didn't join the conversation. It was just that Yu You's words reminded him of the punishments corresponding to the seven deadly sins in the Divine Comedy.

Wang Huai wanted to get more information from Yu You. Compared with the other two people on this floor, this man was easy to talk to and extremely slippery. However, before he could think about his next sentence, he heard a loud bang from the end of the passage. It came from the platform.

The group of reincarnators arrived and looked down the railing to see a blooming blood flower. It was a man with short hair wearing a maroon suit. He was face down and his entire head was smashed like a watermelon. Blood stained the platform.

Strangely, the man's back arched forward like he had some disease. Only an old man with a hunchback for many years could form such a twisted back. It was very inconsistent with the man's clothes.