At this time, the boss brought out a pot of freshly cooked crayfish. It was steaming hot and the coolness of this autumn night disappeared.

Xiao Li told him, "Say it."

Wang Huai first picked some vermicelli noodles from the pot and ate a mouthful. Then he put on gloves, peeled a crayfish and spoke slowly. "You know the recent things happening in reality?"

"The supernatural events?"

He was also eating but it was much slower than the man opposite him. Wang Huai peeled a crayfish for himself while Xiao Li didn't do anything. He lazily broke the head of the crayfish with his chopsticks, swallowed the tail whole and spat out the shell.

Wang Huai replied, "Yes, it keeps increasing. Once it reaches the top, reality will just become another huge instance world."

His last few words were very soft and slipped out between his teeth, but Xiao Li still heard it.

Wang Huai coughed and took the opportunity to stuff two more pieces of crayfish flesh into his mouth. "The god of lies values you and you have a relationship with the goddess of words. You should know the existence of the gods. In short, there is someone who is currently interested in our reality."

"Where should I start? Think about it. In fact, the instances we did at the beginning were all in a small space such as a hospital or a school. The space was limited."

"Then the instances increased, global integration happened and it gradually became medium-sized existences such as a town, a ravine, a village, etc."

"Later, a civilization, a country, a continent."

"I don't know the exact secret but it is certain that the gods maintain their strength in this world. For example, the god of death. He is famous for loving experiments among the gods. He has many instance worlds."

"Reality is a special existence. It is a world and there are certain rules restricting the gods from entering reality. However, it is obvious that these rules, or power, are gradually weakening. Once this power disappears completely, the god who covets reality will come. He will transform reality and reshape nothingness."

Wang Huai's tone was low and his appetite gradually disappeared due to the depth of these words. He put down his chopsticks. It wasn't known what he was thinking but his eyes were staring at the crayfish pot in front of him in a complicated manner.

These things he said weren't absolute secrets. There had long been rumours among the high ranking reincarnators. After all, no one was a fool. They had different opinions about the supernatural events occurring here.

He waited a bit but he didn't get a reaction.

Xiao Li was poking at a crayfish tail with his chopsticks in a very serious manner. He heard Wang Huai stop speaking and raised his head. "I have already guessed what you told me. This isn't important. Do you have a way to deal with it?"

Wang Huai replied, "We are tracking the huge supernatural events. There is no news at this time."

Wang Huai was telling the truth but also covering up something. The core answer wasn't revealed to Sherlock in front of him.

"I see." Xiao Li nodded. He used his chopsticks to grab a piece of crayfish that he finally peeled out. The smashed flesh was soaked in the boiled water. Then he turned sideways and placed it at the foot of the table.

Wang Huai's gaze followed without knowing it and he half stood up. Then he saw a white cat hiding at the foot of the table. It looked young. The original fur colour was white but it was stained with a lot of dirt. It was very small and hidden by the legs of the table, so he never saw it.