Why was Sherlock so rude to him while Sherlock just made a deal with this younger generation? He couldn't think of the difference in treatment and didn't intend to ask Xiao Li. He lay down in the coffin and planned to go back. Before the coffin lid closed, Xiao Li held it with one hand and his black eyes stared at the coffin ghost with a rare hesitation.

The horrified coffin ghost, "???"

He tightly held his mirror.

Xiao Li seemed to be caught up in a complicated mood. He asked softly, "Can you see eternity in the mirror of prophecy?"

The coffin ghost didn't understand the question. He held the mirror and looked at the other person.

Xiao Li wondered, "Can you see..."

Then he paused and pressed a hand against his forehead. He laughed like he had said something ridiculous.

"It's fine. You can go back."

The coffin ghost cocked his head in suspicion before closing the coffin lid. Then he disappeared from the room.

Xiao Li was left standing alone in the room. He didn't believe in prophecies but just now, he had an urge to use the mirror of Ouroboros to see eternity. If there was Shen Chenzhi then...

Well, forget it. There were no ifs.

***

The power of the fortuneteller was lost and the wall at the end of the street disappeared. It returned to its original appearance.

The clue she left referred to the time when the sun rose. The time had already passed and he could only wait for tomorrow. Therefore, Xiao Li wasn't in a hurry and continued moving around the town.

However, apart from the time, what did the sphinx crown refer to? Xiao Li's first thought was the temple in his dreams but that belonged to the sea, belonged to the dream.

He stood for a moment on the road. Then he turned and headed to the other side.

***

It was approaching afternoon when Xiao Li returned to the small house. The reincarnators inside had rented a house that was a quarter of an hour away and told Xu Jiaheng. Of course, they made up an excuse for it.

However, Xu Jiaheng had already developed a sense of distrust towards them and insisted on living at his deskmate's house. Wen Wenwen tried to persuade him several times but it was useless. After several discussions, they had to agree. Therefore, by the time Xiao Li had returned, Xu Jiaheng was no longer in the house.

Shen Chenzhi leaned against the door frame. "You're back?"

"Yes."

For some reason, he felt that such conversations were happening more often. It was like one half of a couple waiting for the other person to return home. He even became a bit accustomed to such an existence.

The others were around the table and Wen Wenwen waved when he saw Xiao Li. "Sherlock, come and take a look at this."

Xiao Li walked over and found that it was a short video clip.

"Old Wang gave it." Wen Wenwen explained. "It was from an item left behind by He Tian. Look at this."

The video was showing the living room in the early hours of the morning. He clicked to play and the scene started to change.

...Although there were no movements in the first dozens of seconds.

In the video, Xu Jiaheng was lying on the sofa. He didn't move for dozens of seconds. Only his chest moved up and down slightly. Then he turned over and the quilt fell to the ground.