ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

ANASTASIA'S POV

" Can I talk to you for a minute, Anastasia ? " He asked me, I was hesistantly looking at Sandro and shook my head in fear. He gave me faint smile and caressed my hair.

" Come on Anastasia you two need to talk this out. " He whispered. " B-but. But I-I don't want to. What if he'll attack me again ? " I said to him.

" He won't hurt you, I promise. I'll just be outside, when he attacks I'll barge my way inside alright ? " He said and I sighed in defeat, he kissed my forehead and stood up.

I watch him stop at Simon for a second and left to let us have a talk. Great now I am left with the vampire who hurt me, a while ago.

" Anastasia, I'm sorry. " He mumbled as he looked down, " To be honest, It really wasn't my intention to hurt you, I didn't see it coming I swear....it's just that I was frustrated at what you've done to Sandro.. "

" Oh? You didn't see that coming ?! Seriously ?! Just because your frustrated with what I did to Sandro? " I snap at him. This is bloody going to far.

" Y-you almost killed me back there, Simon. Do you think I'll forgive you right away ? And I was just being thankful for Sandro for saving my life from you. You should have not let your emotions be the reason of your anger. " 

He remained silent. I sigh. " I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now. "  I mumbled. He looks up in an instant, he stands infront of me. My breath hitched when he caress my cheeks with his cold fingers.

" I'm so sorry Anastasia.. I am wrong to hurt you, I really am sorry for what I've done to you... I hope you'll give me a chance.  " He glides his thumb to wipe the tears on my eyes which I didn't noticed. " But I hope you know I'm truly sincere with my feelings for you. "

" I love you Anastasia.. so much... " I looked into his black eyes, examining if his words are truly sincere.

" Just... Just give me time to see I-I can forgive you and accept your feelings. What you did back there really scares me.  " I mumbled.

He nods and leans in to kiss my forehead, he stayed for a minute and pull away as he stare back at me. " I understand. Take your time, mi amor. I can wait for you, forever. " He said and slowly stood up and left the room. I was now left alone in the room, I sighed as I buried my face in my hands.

Should I forgive him ? Or not

Does he even know that I'm falling for him ?

It hurts to fall for a monster who hurt you even though, he didn't intend to hurt you ? But afterall he have done to me .... I'm falling for him.. Yes, your right. I'm falling for the guy who hurt me but it might change my mind whenever I discovered his true self.

But what he had done to me a while ago was unforgivable, he hurt me so much. A tear then slipped from my eyes.

" If only I could escape from here and never be found again... "