ᴘᴀᴀɴᴏ ᴋᴜɴɢ ʙᴜᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ᴀɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴍᴏ

ANASTASIA'S POV

It's been a year ever since me and Sandro broke up. We are still communicating, we decided to just be friends and his currently seeing someone now which makes me happy for him. And umuwi na pala ako dito sa Philippines last month lang.

I am currently sitting here at the cafe as I  stare at the cars and people who passes by the cafe. The door then opened indicating that a customer arrive, a panting girl then reached to my table and smiled apologetically at me.

" Your late Gracia.. " I sighed at her. She waves her hand off. " Vinny wouldn't let go of me, you know how clingy my fiance is Ate Ana. " She said rolling her eyes and sat infront of me, she then opened her purse and get her mirror to check her appearance.

" Hmm right. So let's start talking about your wedding then ... " I said and asked her what are the motifs she wanted for her wedding.

I'm her wedding organizer and Gracia chooses me as her organizer, which I'm thankful for, she doesn't want others because she has been scammed once, so she decided to call me and said she wanted me instead, I agreed right away.

After an hour of planning, we have finished our small meeting throughout her wedding preparations. I was busy keeping all my things inside my envelope when Gracia said something that caused me too stop.

" Vinny's best man is his second brother.. " She said and I took a deep breath and looked at her. " Really ?  I thought it's sandro ? " She shook her head.

" You know how Sandro and Vinny bickers alot, he chooses Simon to be his best man because that his closest one so far. " She said and laughed as I remembered something. " I'm sorry, I already told him not to choose Simon as his best man but he insisted "

" Why are you apologizing? It's okay, I'm perfectly fine and besides It's been a year since we broke up because I caught him cheating on me. " I said and continued keeping my things.

" Ate Ana, I know you still have feeling for Kuya Simon and you just broke up with kuya Sandro. I know Simon's been a traitor and also it's been a year since you and Sandro broke up. Are you really sure your fine now ? " She worriedly asks me while grabbing my hand, I gave it a squeeze and nodded my head.

" To be honest, It's hard to move on from what Simon did but I tried to love Sandro with all my heart but it's always have been Simon. No matter how many times he cheated behind my back, I love him. Gosh Lavender, I'm still in love with that guy who broke my heart a thousand times already. " I said as I wipe the tears on my eyes, she sadly smiled.

" Are you willing to give him a chance one last time ? " She asked and that took me long to answer.

" Hmm. I'm going to give him a chance and once he cheated on me again, I think I would never give him a chance. What he did hurts me so much Gracia, but why can't I hate him ? "

" Your right though but Simon's been your first on every relationship am I right ? I guess the saying is true that you'll always end with your first. Remember we are always here for you, you can tell me if you don't want to go to my wedding I understand. "

" It's alright, I can manage, I want to go your wedding it's your big day, I can't miss it. " I smiled and she then hugged me and patted my back.

" Let's go, were dropping you home. " She said and grabs my envelope and takes my hand as we both leave the cafe and walk out to see Vinny sitting at the hood of his car waiting for us.

" Hey babe. " Vinny greeted her fiancee as he gave a peck on her lips. " Hi Ate Ana. " He said and gave me a hug.

" Hey Vince... " I greeted back.

" Ah babe, were dropping ate sa condo nya. Ok lang ba ? " Gracia asked her fiance who nodded his head.  " Sure, get in. "