ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ

SIMON'S POV

Me and my nephew are just here at the Terrace when the sliding door opened and Kuya Sandro arrives with the envelope in his hands.

" So is that a legit, divorce papers ? " I asked him as I bounced Liam on my arms. Kuya Sandro nodded his head.

" It also stated here that she doesn't want any kind of connections from Vinny and Kay Liam. Also nalagay din dito na wag ilagay ang last name niya sa anak nila ni Vinny. Lastly she doesn't acknowledge Liam as her son. "  Kuya Sandro said and pulled out the papers and put in the table. He grab Liam from me and played with him.

I then read the papers and clicked my tongue. " Ayaw nya ata talaga sa pamngkin natin. Bakit pa nya pinakasalan si Vinny kung iiwan nya lang pala ang mag ama niya ? "

" Nakakapagtagka actually. Eversince we met her, parang may duda na ako sa attitude nya eh to be honest, I really hate how she treats us. Especially when Vinny introduced her to us, did you just see how she reacted. She's quite a handful if you asked me. "  Kuya Sandro said and looked at our nephew in sadness.

" I'm sorry for badmouthing your mother, Liam. It's just the truth afterall. Sana maintindihan mo to pag laki mo. She doesn't deserve to be your mother after what she did to abandoned you and your father, last night. Sana man lang may mahanap na taong magmahal sayo kahit di mo kadugo. "  He said and gave Liam a kiss. We heard the sliding door opened again.

" Andito lang pala kayo sa terrace, pasok na kayo. Tapos na ako magluto sa kainan natin. Tsaka Kuya pwede pa favor, kayo muna mag alaga kay Liam. Punta muna ako saglit sa work ko to send my resignation letter and kukunin na din mga gamit ko doon. " Vinny said to us two, we just nodded our heads.

" Samahan na kita dun. " I offered him, he shook his head. " Wag na kuya, konti lang naman gamit ko dun. Dito ka nalang samahan mo si Kuya Sands. " Sabi niya and I just nodded my head.

" Sige na bihis ka na. Kami na muna bahala kay Liam. "  Kuya Sandro said and Vinny leaned down and kisses his son's hair and went back inside. " Tara na sa loob. "  Sabi ko kay Kuya Sandro and put back the papers back in the envelope and we walked back inside the house.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Later that night, the 3 brothers were eating their dinner and Liam was on his highchair. Sandro was the one feeding him at the moment. Simon put the utensils down and wiped his mouth and looked at Vinny.

" Tapos kana ba mag impake sa mga gamit niyo ni Liam, will have our flight sa Philippines tomorrow evening na. "  Simon asked his youngest brother who nodded his head.

" Patapos na kuya, nakausap ko na rin ang landlord dito na aalis na ako dito. " Vinny said and glanced at his son who was now giggling at his Kuya Sandro. " That's good to hear then. " Kuya Sandro muttered as he was distracted in feeding his nephew.

" Ah kuya nasabi mo na ba kila mom and pops na sasabay ako sa inyo pag balik sa Philippines ? " Vinny asked them, the two glanced at each other and Simon answered Vinny.

" Nope hindi pa namin na sabi. Tsaka si Manong Armando ang susundo sa atin dun sa airport. For safety purposes na din, doon tayo dadaan sa walang tao. "  Simon said and drank his water. Vinny just nodded his head and continued eating.

" And Vinny, I'll explain it to them if you aren't ready to say it. " His Kuya Sandro said, Vinny gave him a thankful smile.

" Thank you Kuya Sandro, Kuya Si . " He said and his brother's gave him a smile and patted his back. His son join them too, which caused the mood to erupt in happiness.

After they finished eating, Simon volunteers to wash the dishes instead and motioned for his brother to continue packing and Sandro was left bonding with Liam who was now talking.

" Sasa. "

" No.. no say sandro. "

" Sa... Sa.... Sasan.. "

" Ang cute naman ng nephew ko, we love you so much. Liam. "

" Wuv.... Wu.. wuv u.... "

Vincent was just staring at his brother and son interact and he can't help but smile at the two. Simon then put his arms around him and watched the two.

They walked towards the two and Liam looked at his father and made a grabby hands, Sandro and Simon heart swelled at the sight. " Dada! "  Liam called out and Vinny can't help but cry and kisses his son's forehead.

check out the whole story 😏