ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

SIMON'S POV

I am driving insane! I wonder what she is doing right now? Is she alright ? Does the boys controls their bloodlust ?

I am currently in my room sitting on my bed just staring at space, I glanced at my phone while debating if I should call one of the boys to check up on him. I look at the clock which was placed on my table, it's already 9:30 PM. I suppose his asleep now.

I groaned in frustration. Fuck! I'm hungry as hell! I stood up and walked to the kitchen, once I reached there, I opened the fridge and grabbed the blood bag which Vinny brought a while ago before the incident.

While sipping the blood bag, I was glancing at my phone. I went to my contacts and dialed, Sandro's phone. It ranged for a few minutes until he answered.

" What ? " I heard shuffling in the other side, I still didn't answer, I heard sigh in frustration.

" If your calling about Anastasia, she's fine in here and if you have calm down and not hungry you can come on the morning, unless she wants to see you. "

" Is she still afraid of me ? " I asked him, as I throw the empty blood bag on the trash can and leaned my body against the refrigerator.

" Are you really asking me that question, Simon? Everytime she talks about you, she's stuttering and shuddering in fear. " He angrily said and I raked my hands on my hair.

" I know what I did to her is wrong alright, it's just. Ahhhh. " I said frustratedly, I heard him sigh. " What happened to you ? You aren't like this before, you can control yourself but why are you fucking incontrollable whenever it comes to Anastasia ? "

" I-i don't know alright. Her scent is addicting. " I heard him hummed. " Well, I guess your right, her scent is sweet but I can control myself unlike you. "

" And to add to that, I heard you want her to love you back ? Are you insane Joseph Simon?! You've only met for what ? 1 day ? How can you fucking be sure with her ? Remember we're different with Anastasia. "

" I know okay ? I've known Anastasia for a while now, alright ? "

" Oh ? You've known her by stalking and fucking just interact with her at the bar where she works it ? Seriously ? " He angrily said and I poked my tongue in my check in frustration. " Your strategies are fucking dull and scary, you know that ? " I rolled my eyes at what my brother said.

" Yeah, yeah I know. " I said. " Joseph, I know you've claimed Anastasia to be yours but do you think this is right to claim a human when she doesn't even want you, after what you have done to her ? Do you think she can trust you or us ? " He said and I clenched my hand in fist as his words hit me.

" Come visit here tomorrow morning if you have feed enough, don't fucking come in here with an empty stomach. " He said and dropped the call, I was left on my thoughts.

" Is it really alright for me to love again ? "

ANASTASIA'S POV

I woke up to someone knocking on my door, I groaned and groggily walked towards the door and unlock it, I peak my head. I then heard a deep chuckle, which caused me to fully woke up.

" Good morning sleepy head. Breakfast is ready. " Sandro said and I shyly arrange my hair which I guess is like a bird nest right now.

" Is the food prepared really for me  .... " I asked him, he gave me a smile in which his eyes were too.

Wow... His cute when his eyes smiles too

" Of course, Anastasia We usually eat your kind of foods too, we just don't usually eat raw meats because it's makes us sick sometimes ."

" Oh okay, I'll be done in a minute. " I said and he nodded his head and I closed the door, I then leaned my back against the door and sighed.

I then go to the bathroom to take a bath and after I finish, I settled with a plain white shirt and jeans. I brushed my wet hair and walked out of the room.

While walking my way downstairs, I heard commotion. I hurriedly went down and saw Sandro who was holding Simon's collar against a wall.

" What's going on ? Simon what are you doing here ? " I asked in confusion, I also noticed that both there eyes were red.

Simon pushed Sandro off of him which caused Sandro to stumbled and hit the table.
I was suddenly trapped to the wall, my breathing went fast.

" Hey Love..... Your scent is fucking good. "  He whispered huskily on my ears. Next thing I knew Simon was off of me and Sandro dragged me towards the door as Vinny and Matthew traps Simon down.

" Run. Anastasia. "

A/N

The full story is posted here in my acc. But it has a different characters so I decided to do some fantasy with the boys hehe hope you'll like it.

Please take note that these are all English and is only a short one....