ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It has been a week since Simon has been shot by a burglar in the dark alleyway. Anastasia was just staring at the window while endless tears are falling from her eyes.

The doorbell then rang and she wiped her tear stained face with her sweater and walk towards the door to open it. Vinny her boyfriend's younger brother sadly smiled at her, Anastasia then hugged him and sob in his shoulders.

" Ate, I know it's hard but you know how Kuya Simon doesn't want to see you sad right now. " He said while closing the door and guided his older brother's girlfriend to the couch. Simon was silently watching the two sadly.

" It's hard to accept that he was shot Vin. Why did he have to leave me! This isn't fair. Did they catch the culprit who shot him though ? "

" Sadly ate there weren't any CCTV cameras in that area. I'm so sorry ate.." Vinny said while he guiltily bites his lips and tensed when he saw his older brothers soul's who was caressing Anastasia's back.

" Vinny ok kalang ba ? " Anastasia worriedly asked him. Vinny then gulped and nodded his head to her while Simon was staring at his brother intently.

" Uhm ate could I use your bathroom for a second ? " He excused. She nodded her head. Vinny hurriedly goes to the bathroom and when he arrived he shrieks when he saw his brother  infront of him.

" Kuya! Don't scare me like that again! Ano ba!  " He scolded while still clutching his heart.

" You can see me? "

" Kuya nakalimutan mo na ba ? Na I can see ghosts or souls " Vinny reminded his brother.

" Oh right I forgot. Sorry.  "  Simon rub his nape, and gave him a sheepish smile. Vinny was playing with his fingers when he decided to confess to his brother which caused the older to look at him in anger.

" Kuya I'm sorry but I lied to ate Anastasia a while ago. "

" What ? Why'd you lie to her Vincent ? She fucking needs to know the truth. "

" Kuya Simon, Theodore is back in town. "

" No that can't be, he was in prison, we all send him there and also we watched how the trial goes wherein he was sentenced and doesn't bailed out. Don't tell me his the mastermind at what happened to me ? " Simon angrily asked and Vinny slowly nodded his head,  Simon then paced himself in the bathroom, biting his nails in fear.

" Kuya Sandro actually explained to me that the one who shot you, confessed that and he mentioned that he was ordered by someone to kill you that night. " Vinny started.

" And that someone is Theodore ? " And Vinny nodded his head again as he leans himself on the counter.

" Why would he do that ? " Simon muttered to his self. " Kuya don't you remember ? He tried to kill you that day but you were lucky enough to survive " Vinny reminded his brother and Simon's eyes widened.

" Right, what should I do, but I can't even do anything to Anastasia anymore. And how can that bastard even bailed out of prison when his charges are not considered to bail out. "

" Kuya, you still can. " Vinny smiled and Simon stared at him. " Kuya you aren't dead yet, your body is in the hospital right now, actually."

" I-is it true ? " He asked and while hope is in eyes, Vinny nodded his head and gave his brother a sad smile. " It's true kuya, But you need to get your soul back to your body, if you don't maybe they'll pull the machine off and you'll be dead. "

" D-does Anastasia know about this ? " Vinny shook his head, " I'm sorry kuya but we didn't tell her pa, mom, pops and kuya sandro decided not to tell her muna, this is for her own good narin.  "

" It has been week since I got shot though, I should've woken up already. Is there something wrong ? And why is my soul out of my body ? " Simon asked his brother who gave him a sad look, but Simon snapped his fingers and Vinny look at him in question.

" Wait, that night, when we fought with the gun, a gunshot was heard and I tried to chase him and when I came back, Anastasia was crying over my body. " He said to him who's eyes widened in realization.

" Kuya, maybe that's why your soul was out after you got shot but Ahh, this is harder than I thought. " Vinny said as he paced around the bathroom. He jumped in fright when Anastasia knocked on the door.

" Vincent? Are you alright in there ? " She asked behind the door and Vinny then looked at his older brother who just nodded his head, he cleared his throat and opened the door.

" I'm fine ate, sorry I took to long sa loob. " He said and went out of the room, while Simon followed them out of the bathroom.