A Miraculous Present part 2

Start from the beginning

He winked while pointed at me with his cute, little right paw and my mouth gaped wide.

"Huh. Well that means that we can adopt this cute little doggie?" Hana questioned while hugged the puppy at her and I swear the puppy choked for air. I am still not brave enough to tell her how bad her hug is.

Can't b-b-breathe. Demi, hel-lp meh.....

"Yep. And since today's my b-day, the puppy's mine!!" I snatched away the puppy from Hana to prevent it from dying of air.

Actually I've stalked you for months. But when I realized what I was missing, actually, I missed love. I NEVER had a Saiyan master. All of my clan has a Saiyan master...... The cute puppy shed a tear and I then wiped the tear with my gi.

"It's okay. From now on, you're my puppy. And I'm your master. I'll promise to take care of you for the rest of my life. I promise." I vowed formally and in return, the puppy barked his happiest bark and planted the most genuine smile I've ever seen...

"Well then, let's go to our place." Hana went beside me and we started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

The two girl and the special puppy then walked up to their base. Well, actually, it takes time, but some such Kawaii moments happened at that time...

Hana walked beside Kumiko and the puppy walked behind Kumiko's back.

I wonder what he was doing... Kumiko thought to herself while didn't noticed the surrounding around her.

And as for the puppy himself, he was enjoying himself playing Kumiko's tail. Hana, who witnessed the puppy's gulliable attitude, then chuckled softly while tugging her partner's shirt.

"Oh my kami, Kumiko, you should see what's happening there." Hana whispered softly at her partner's ear and then Kumiko turned to see that the puppy was chasing the Saiyan's tail. The Saiyan girl gasped when the cute wittle puppy caught her tail and she shrieked in pain, causing her tail to waved into the air and the puppy fly. No, seriously, the tail accidently waved too violently that the puppy's biting force was no longer, well, biting her tail.

The puppy fly into the fresh air of wonder and fear striked him. And he ended falling onto Kumiko's face. The Kato girl awwed with the Kawaiines filled the air. The Saiyan girl was quite shocked and then when she opened her eye she saw the puppy's face coming closer to her nose and she was mesmerised by his sympathetical face and his cute, large sky blue eyes and his ebony nose nuzzled her nose and when an idea struck into her mind, she then shouted.

"From now on, I will call you Yuzuki, the gentle moon!" Kumiko ahouted and the puppy which was officially called Yuzuki then barked with excitement and pleasure.

Thankx. This has been a miraculous present to me. Yuzuki yelped and his tongue licked her soft skin.

"You are also have been the most miraculous present in my life." the Saiyan girl kissed the puppy and the both hugged, leaving Hana crying for a moment.

And this how Kumiko the Saiyan and Hana Kato tied such unbreakable bonds with the special puppy that they will soon discovered what his power is....

###############################################>~<################

Hi readerz! Thanks for reading and enjoying my story here. Actually this chapter and the previous chapter which is called the Miraculous present part 1 is a bit too early to be uploaded, and which I call a "future chapter" because I've got such a lot of crazy ideas. Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion going on with you readers!And this chapter is about when the girls were get used to the Akatsuki and th ey were settling in a bit. This chapter is a future chapter, and this part is just a bonus story. But I promise I'll upload my chapters about how the girls were get used to the most wanted Akatsuki before this chapter, so don't think that this is going to be dead straight without any moments of friendship and romance innit!

#DolcheAngel# >~<