Konoha, Friends!

=Preview of the last chapter=

Hana's POV

"What are we waiting for? Let's go to the ramen shop!" the purple haired girl exclaimed with a cute face (its Harumi).

So we came out from the office and when I saw the starry sky, I guessed that it was midnight.

=Now=

Demi's POV

We went out from the Hokage's office room that smelt like rotten eggs. I wonder if anyone noticed it.

"So, what's your name, cherry?" the purple haired girl asked us.

"My name's Hana Kato and she's Demilee Sai-"

"Wait, is that a fake tail? Cool cosplay!" she praised me. I sweat dropped and I moved my tail to her shoulder. The girl gasped and shock was written on her face. She flinched a lot and she was pretty scared.

"Err.. So a real tail? A-a-are you a Saiyan?" she asked and I nodded. Hana, at the back of us, she sweatdropped and she the sAmerica started to introduce herself to us.

"The name's Harumi. And I am 13, like you gals and I'm a chuunin." she spoke proudly and we were amazed on how young she is to be a middle-leveled ninja.

"Wow. You are pretty strong for an early teenager like us. And how do you know our age?" Hana replied, confused and a bit shocked.

"Because like you two, I also have the ability to read people's minds as piece of cake." Harumi stated matter-o-factly with pride.

"So I guess that you're from the Sunagakure?" I asked as I saw a headband with a carving of a sand timer on her shoulder.

"Yep. I am. But actually my dad's from Konoha and my mom's from Sunagakure. So they both got married and they both preferred to live in Suna so they moved there. My parents wanted to have only a girl but they accidentally have me so... They left us while I was 10 so my sister here... beside me take care of me but I left to Suna because I loved there..." her friendly voice suddenly changed into a sad voice. So I reckoned that it's personal. And I also think that she's strong to be able to stay strong after she had faced a lot of challenges alone. I felt pity for her and so does Hana.

"Hi. My name's Kusunoki, I'm her sister. And I'm 18 years old and a jounin. Just call me Kuno." The taller purple girl squeaked and she is pretty similar like Harumi.

"Hi, I'm called Katsumi Miyamoto. And I'm 13 years old and I'm a chuunin as well with Akira Tanake here." the pink haired girl waved her hand with a sincere smile and the girl with the black hair smiled at me while showing a peace sign with her left hand and winked at us.

"And I'm Yokomomo Sitake, and this is my older sister, Yokeitaro Sitake. You can call us Yoko and Yoki.

They're all friendly...and beautiful as well. Each girls has a different personality each but when they combined together, they are irresistibly loving sisters.

As we arrived at the ramen shop, an old man with a friendly cooker greeted us with free spicy ramen and we all enjoyed it. The person who eats the most is.. Well, me. I ate 10 bowls of ramen soup, Hana ate 8 bowls of ramen soup while others ate 4 bowls. The old man was kind so he let us eat a lot of ramen as we can. And we were generally satisfied and full.

After we went from the ramen shop, we talked about having a group name.

"Gals, I think we can make a nice team. All 5 of us, and two perfect senseis, I think we can call this group the Konoha Friends! Wel, because we fist met at the Academy.... and found you two at the Hokage's office... So I thought for a sec that maybe we were meant to be together? At Konoha?" Harumi suggested at us with a chirpy voice while skipped with us as we strolled at the silent, beautiful streets of Konoha.

"I think it's a good name." Kuno replied with a 'it's not bad' look.

"Hai, and come to think of it, how do you know this shinobi world very well, Hana? Demi?" Harumi asked while still skipping gleefully as she keeps up the pace with us.

So I explained about the murder of my clan,and then Mauri Kato's death (Hana's grandmother and thepen the murder of the Kato clan.

Each of the girls has different expressions and when I ended our story, we started to split up to our homes.

While me and Hana, well, we slept on a supportive big branch that no one will se us so we slept like heaven as we ignored the sounds of leaves and animals near us....